Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Glamorise Elegance Satin and Lace Front Close Soft Cup Bra
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer power_s3 power_s3 power_s3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports

on March 7, 2010
I bought this bra based on the review of a woman who had a shoulder injury, which I also have at present. Following my surgery, I was unable to get into a bra, let alone tolerate the pressure on my shoulder. I am returning to work soon, and was desperate. I am very satisfied with this bra...not only is it very easy to put on, has great support (I have a larger figure), and feels good, but for the first time in weeks, I feel put together and in less pain. I wish I had this bra years ago. The straps will not fall down. Very happy.
on March 10, 2014
Okay, first of all for those of you who claim this bra squashes you flat. Don't blame the bra, blame your lack of honesty about your actual bra size. Now, for the unbiased truth. This is a well made, pretty bra. The straps are comfortable. But really, let's be realistic, for someone with large boobs, this is nothing more than a lingerie bra.

Who actually thinks women want a seam running right across their nipples? I guess I'll spend the rest of my life trying to figure it out. Yes, the lace is itchy. At first, you can ignore it. Then it begins to ache, Then you start losing your mind and are ready to rip it off.

This is a bra, IMHO, for normal to small size boobs If you are among that group, then order your accurate size, adjust it properly and enjoy. Me personally, I'm going to tear if off RIGHT NOW...
on March 7, 2011
I had read the reviews of this bra. They said that it runs small and to order the larger size. I did, and it was too large and needed to return it for the right size. There was never a question. The new bra arrived within the week after returning it. Interestingly enough, it was the same bra that I bought at JCPenney's just the week before, at the same price.
on September 29, 2012
Have one of these bras from years ago, and love how the straps sit slightly closer to the neck than 'regular' bras. That bra was a little small, (or I'm a little larger) so ordered a larger cup size, thinking it would be more comfortable. Size was great (no oozing out), straps still sit well, and love the front closure. Unfortunately, the lower band curls and then digs in at the side as the day goes on. I don't understand, since the older, and smaller version of this same bra doesn't do that. I still wear it, just not 2 days in a row, and not when I know it will be a long day. Definitely gives the shoulders a rest while supporting well. I have never found an underwire bra that doesn't cause pain in hours, and bras that have lace edges or cut too high under the arms, have caused way more irritation in less than an hour. So even though it's not perfect, it does provide good support and is generally comfortable for my 'larger than many' size (38F). I also ordered a Glamorise Posture support #1265 at the same time and in the same size. It provides a little more support, but the lower band on it curls and digs even more at the side AND it leaves red irritated streaks at upper elastic line under the arm. Don't wear it much. I have several Glamorise sports bras #1006 which are comfortable, with no curling at the side, but not front closing and the straps sit wider on the shoulders. I generally alternate this bra (#9265) and the sports bra (#1006).
on February 9, 2014
The straps are long enough that the back is situated where it is supposed to be without the straps falling down. I really appreciate having the front closure and the halter-style back. It is also very pretty. Bravo to Glamorise!
on April 11, 2014
After healing from extensive breast reconstructive surgery, it was important to have good support with a comfortable fit. I've tried about a dozen bras, and this is the one for me. I can wear it all day without tugging, yanking, or adjusting. The first thing I think of when I get home is no longer, "I can take my bra off!" The straps do not cut into my shoulders. I have finally found a bra that I like. I have dealt with this vendor several times, and I will use them again.
on January 30, 2009
This is a very comfortable bra; it gets softer with each washing, which I appreciate. Due to a broken shoulder last year, I spent a few months searching for a front-close bra that wouldn't put pressure on my shoulder and this was the winner. It provides decent support too. My only wish is that it came in more colors!
on July 24, 2014
I've worn this bra for most of the past 10 years because I must have a front-close bra. I never tried underwire bras because I had heard they were uncomfortable. I wasn't satisfied with how this bra made me look and feel, so I decided to take a gamble on another Glamorise front-close bra (listed herein) and wow! What a difference! Instead of spilling out the sides, my boobs are neatly corralled into a shapely and comfortable cup.

Another concern of mine is that this bra band tends to roll up as the day passes and sweat doesn't really dissipate from the under-cup area.

OTOH, this Glamorise Bra is very well made and doesn't lose it's stretch, lasting on average longer than other bras I have worn. The shoulder straps are comfortable and easy to adjust.

The Glamorize bras I bought previously came from a web site/catalog that promised rock-bottom prices, but Amazon's prices are lower.
on July 22, 2014
I like the style and comfort of this product however, closure a little too stiff and so I have to leave the last closure and sometimes the last two closures not connected and so I fold it under because the stiffness kindof pokes my skin and it is sensitive in that area....the back feels great..wish the front would.
on April 9, 2014
I have worn this bra for several yrs and have found it difficult to find lately.....hope it is not being discontinured. It is high quality, very attractive and this size fits me perfectly so I was pleased to find "just my size" of what they stated as the last 5 available! from this provider. JAReese