Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Glamorise Women's MagicLift Full Figure Minimizer Support Bra #1003
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now

on February 27, 2008
I'm a very large chested gal and have always hated bras that do not have enough support, or don't hold my girls up and end up making me look "saggy". I bought 3 of these bras and LOVE LOVE LOVE them. I do agree that you can't wear many low-cut shirts with this bra, but a small v-neck is ok, and button ups look great. My girls have never sat so high or looked so good. I highly recommend this bra.
0Comment| 105 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 16, 2011
I purchase two of these in exactly the same color and exactly the same size within a week of each other. The first one I received was a miracle. I have NEVER picked up a bra, put it on and had it fit so well. I was so amazed I actually asked for a second opinion, I had to be wrong. This bra fit perfectly around, the cup size was perfect, the ladies were where I would like them to be and I did not have a uni-boob....basically a miracle. Five Stars Hands down.

I loved this bra so much I ordered another one and since the cocoa fit so well, I ordered the same color again. Anyone who has tried on bras has had to have run into one color fits great and the color you really want doesn't so I figured I would play it safe and guarantee two perfect bras.

Well.....I just got my second "perfect fitting" bra today and I can not tell you how happy I am that at the last minute before I plunged it into the wash water to clean it so I could wear it this weekend, I tried it on, just in case. Low and behold, it is to small. I double checked the size and yes, it is my size. The band on this one is a little snug, first eye hooks as opposed to third on the first one I purchased. The cups on the other hand were at least a size down and the ladies were no longer were I, not gravity wanted them....Two stars...since the hardware is still metal and the bra is pretty.

Average them out and you get a 3.5 so I rounded up to a 4 with the WARNING...try it on not matter what before you wash or wear them. Bummer.
on January 8, 2010
Let it say this way:
I had over 15 bras here in my house just to try on and find the best, which fits and give agood look.

This was the one who survived - all others went back to the sellers and stores.

I was looking for a size 38G. It seems to me that a lot manufacturers forget about people with large breast and a slim bodyline. They only model the small sizes up and hope that it would fit to a person with a biger breast.

Glamorize seems to work in another way - otherwize there Bras would not fit as good as they do.
on January 9, 2013
I love Glamorize for trying to defy the law of gravity and suspend that which desires to droop. I am a 36H, and they're natural, so when I look for a bra, I am looking to tame, not promenade my fun bags. This is a great bra as far as lift and overall comfort, and the mesh panel on each cup stretches without being loose. Very airy too, and my gals like to breathe. The problem I have with this bra is that the mesh panel and the softer material meet right where my nipples like to sit, and the mesh is the consistency of very rough grained sandpaper. As a result, I have a nasty chafe wound on my nipple. I'll be picking up some bag balm later tonight. I'm keeping the bra, because of the lift. I recommend it for support but mind your nips if you get this, and tuck them into the softer material.
on February 13, 2008
The bra works, and looks good under clothes. But it is quite large, you won't be able to wear most V-neck shirts over it, since the bra will show.
Also, since the underarm straps are wide as well, they cut into your skin.
on October 8, 2012
....you just have to buy more I first brought this bra on recommendation in a bra factory. I could not believe how great it was but then trying to find this bra again was becoming a chore. So I went online to Amazon. Low-and-behold I was able to buy more. I am a 38-DD not an easy fit without an underwire, that lifts you up and does not put undue pressure on your shoulders. Comfortable around the back as well. The bra has all around comfort and true to size. I wash them in a mesh laundry bag and line dry and they have held up better then I expected.I strongly recommended this bra to anyone who wears a large size bra and preferrs no underwire.
VINE VOICEon January 16, 2012
I need a bra that fits comfortably and gives good support. I have spent over a year trying to find a bra that fits that description. I even traveled to New York City looking at all the large women stores and spent hours trying to find a bra that was stylish and fit well with no luck. I bought some online from a major department store and was terribly disappointed. I then decided to try these from Amazon about 2 weeks before I was due to travel outside the country. After they were delivered I praised the Lord I finally found what I was looking for. Bra sizing lately has been really off. They are making them much smaller than true size. BUT this brand made a good bra at a good price and I will buy them again. So if you are like me and you are looking for a good support bra that looks like a million, try these.
on April 10, 2012
I have tried all kinds of bras but never a Glamorise. I'm glad I made the decision to spend a little more and purchased my first Glamorise back in January of 2012. I noticed immediately that the quality of a Glamorise bra is far superior to any of the others I purchased. The fit is great, the straps do not slide off my shoulder and there is absolutely no rolling of the midriff band.
on May 6, 2016
Okay- so I'm like a 36H as measured by Victoria's Secret. And it sucks lol. I plan to have a breast reduction as soon as I'm able to because I can't really handle hauling these things around anymore. My boobs cause me pain every single moment of the day unless I'm physically holding them up or I'm laying down on my back. The daily strain on my neck back and shoulders is unreal, and I can't find any normal bra that fits right- leaving me to no choice but only wearing sports bras that are way too tiny for me JUST so that they hold them up (because size L and XL sports bras are too loose and unsupportive), but it causes one huge unflattering "uni-boob" appearance under my shirt. I'm literally shifting and separating my boobs from sticking together all day. And when I go to the gym, I have to put TWO super tight sports bras on, to the point where it's a little hard to breathe but it's the only way I can reduce some of the strain and pulling when I'm doing cardio. I thought to myself I can't keep living like this until I'm able to finally get surgery, so I have been looking around for some type of miracle bra that will actually work for the mean time. I came across this, read some reviews and saw some fellow big titty tinas raving about how wonderful this one is, and although I was still a little skeptical, I was desparate and went ahead and ordered it thinking it's worth a shot. I ordered a 36G just to be safe in terms of being tight enough for my narrow under bust to cup size ration because no bra ever really gets it right. It got here this morning and I cannot even begin to put into words how AMAZING THIS BRA IS. I CANNOT FEEL MY BOOBS! it really lifts in all the right places and keeps your breasts separate, tamed down, and hoisted high all day long. Goodbye uniboob, goodbye adjusting my boobs 3 million times a day, goodbye back pain! GET THIS YOU WONT REGRET IT. I'm ordering like 5 more. I'm sad I didn't find these earlier.
on August 24, 2014
the strips are very unconfortable. It feels like rubberband cutting my shoulder. they don't have enough support around the cuffs to hold the breast contour. The sizes are correct and fitted but put too much in my muscles giving me muscle pain in my back and shoulder.