Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by The Lone Bellow GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon ballerss3 ballerss3  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 263 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 279 reviews
on May 27, 2017
Purchased this item, because I cannot reach around to my back to put on a regular bra anymore do a shoulder issue. The support was good, but it was very tight, and left a red ring around my torso. I ordered the large, but returned it. I was also not a fan of how the clasp appeared thru my shirt; bumpy and bulging. If you wear close fitting clothing, you probably wouldn't like they way it fits underneath your clothes.
on August 10, 2017
was somewhat large for my regular sized fit. This bra is cheaply made and didn't have the support I would've liked. I like that it buttons from the front. This is especially useful for large breasted women.
on October 20, 2014
I have bought magic lift bras for years. This time I thought I would try a prettier one but I am not as happy with this bra. It does not fit like the others I have bought. The edge is scalloped all the way around and after a while seems to itch. The straps seem to dig in a little more too. They are pretty for well endowed women but get a bigger size so it will fit better. I bought the exact same size magiclift bra without the lace and it fits so much better. I do like the quality of these bras and that is why I buy them. They sure do hold up.
on April 3, 2017
You always have my size. I don't have to search other for size or color. And i want to Thank you .
on May 19, 2016
I am an 80+ male with advanced gybacomastia. I find that a bra is MUCH more comfortable than no bra. I heard online that a pushup bra was even more confortable thab the soft cup. This was my firs6t attempt at a pushup. It aeema to fit well ans is very comfortable, but you paperwork indicated I need a 'form?'. There was none "regular?" imcluded. Do you sell them and how much$? If not too expensive, I may try. Perhaps the absence is why I wonder if it is slighy toolarge?
on July 17, 2017
This is comfortable and fits well, although after a time it slips a bit. Very useful though.
on September 10, 2017
A great fit. Good support. Only issue is it needs wider straps for the larger sizes. More colour choices too.
on June 27, 2016
This is my first front close bra. As a senior movement can be a problem. I still have the sling support, as with the back closure bras, but now I can reach the clasps better. A definite plus for those rainy achy days. In the future I hope to buy another just for the sunny days! LOL
on September 25, 2016
Well, I went with all the good reviews this bra has and they were right.... The MOST comfortable bra I own! I've always worn underwires that poked my underarms and eventually ripped the fabric exposing the sharp wire tips. No parts of this one are uncomfortable including the wide shoulder straps. I was worried about support but it seems to be fine. The cup size (G) ran true as well. Thank you Glamorise for thinking of us big gals.
on September 14, 2013
I love this bra! All these years I have looked for a bra that perfectly fits and is comfortable, and this is the one that meets both criteria. The straps are comfortable and don't "stretch out" as the bra ages. I love the front hooking feature, which is mainly why I bought this bra. It's the only one I wear anymore. Plus, you can get it in a really wide range of sizes.