|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$29.95 - $62.62 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- 80% Nylon, 15% Lycra Spandex, 5% Polyester
- Hand Wash
- Low-cut bra featuring stretch lace cups with scalloped trims and seamless appearance
- Flexible fit with front closure
- Wonderwire never touches your body
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
A seemingly seamless design offers a natural shape yet all day support.
Glamorise Wonderwire Front Close Stretch Lace Bra, features the wire that never touches your body. A hidden cushioned band cradles the bust and provides all comfort. Stretch lace cups feature “seemingly seamless” design for a natural look. adjustable camisole straps for a great fit. Easy functioning front hook closure
- Shipping Weight: 2.8 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B000VK8G9G
- Item model number: 9245
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 14, 2002
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
From the Manufacturer
- The unique cushioned comfort band with a wire that never touches the body
Fashion, but features too
Glamorise Elegance is designed for women who prefer a bit more fashion but don’t want to give up comfort to do so. Our exclusive Wonderwire design is the
key to comfort.
- Our Wonderwire design is especially for full figures, and features a cushioned support band which keeps the wire away from the body and helps to support and shape.
- The underwire itself is hidden in a padded channel for extra comfort. No other wire bra is made this way, or feels this way.
Top Customer Reviews
UPDATE: Well it's been four days now ( easily wearing it for 14 hours each day )and I can still say this is a great bra. I read the review about not being able to open the clasp. Dont know what their problem was but it is a very sturdy but basic clasp. You slide the two ends together, flatten them and they click. Very easy. The underwire lies flat and doesnt show, the front of the bra does not stick out. I truly feel that woman that had those problems are wearing the wrong size bra. The girls have never looked better and I actually think this bra makes me look thinner too.
I ordered a 36D and had NO problem with the wire above the clasp "sticking out" as mentioned, although I've had that problem in the past. Very importantly, I am short/petite (maybe 5'1" at best) and this is one of the only front close bras I've ever found that doesn't cut high into my underarms and it also adjusts well at the shoulders for my height. I wished I would have ordered a 38 as it seemed very tight in the beginning. If I order again (I bought 3) I may try the next chest band size up. Or maybe I gained weight!
Finally, I don't at all feel it is too sheer or see through; the lace does not allow you to see through it. Since my old style was discontinued, I love this one and will buy it again when necessary. The lace is a little on the rough side, but it isn't very bothersome and is worth it for the all over fit and style of the bra which has otherwise been hard to find. I can wear it all day comfortably, I just wish I would have ordered a chest band size one larger than my usual.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The wires protrud at the top I had to bend them Otherwise I like itPublished 1 day ago by Gloria slomk
Love this bra! Fits perfectly and gives your bosom a nice shape. Will definitely buy in other colors!Published 3 days ago by Yolanda Carrasquillo
Fits me perfectly. Very comfortable and easy to put on especially for someone who has had a shoulder replacement done.Published 4 days ago by gigi
Very comfortable, great quality & attractive lace bra. Fits very nicely - not adjustable since it is a front close, but if you know your measurement around your chest and the cup... Read morePublished 5 days ago by Macromama
lace around the straps tend to irritate. the two standing upright flaps sticking out right above the closure looks strange under clothes. keeping it but not crazy about it.Published 7 days ago by K. Leissner
the underwire stuck out at the top and I could not wear a tighter shirt. I returned it.Published 8 days ago by kate