Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning _baw _baw _baw  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,002 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,059 reviews
on January 26, 2013
Love how this sports bra keeps me lifted and separated!! Low impact, so not good for cardio, but works great when doing strength training and stretching. I'm in the military and wear sports bras under my uniform, but could never find anything comfortable as I'm a a 36 G. I am so glad I found this brand and I am able to wear sports bras that fit instead of 2 or 3 at the same time that are meant for D cups and below, just to get the support I need.
I would recommend this to anyone looking for a sports bra with larger cup sizes!!
55 comments| 104 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 26, 2013
I have this bra in the 38 F/G. Normally, I get something that minimizes both the size and the movement of my breasts, since I do a lot of higher-impact activity (and even on the elliptical or stair climber, we larger-chested girls know that a high-impact bra is necessary to avoid a whole lot of jiggling and discomfort).

But since I've been doing quite a lot of yoga lately, i wanted something that would be a bit more unrestricted, since a) yoga isn't just low-impact, it's no-impact, so immobilizing your breasts isn't necessary and b) feeling that restrained when trying to loosen your muscles and flow in a Vinyasa class isn't very helpful.

And this bra is perfect for it, and also really flattering. I also love the deeper V of the neckline, since yoga shirts tend to be lower cut than what I wear for the average cardio workout, etc.
11 comment| 71 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 13, 2014
The material made out of this sports bra is just too weak to support anything, especially larger breasts, which I happen to have. I've attached photos to show a little of what I'm talking about. The cup itself has a double padded material, but that is only for about 75-80% of the cup, then the top part is the same thin material that the side straps are made from.

It really is a shame, I love the crisscrossing pattern to this sports bra, as I have 3 of the Marisa crisscross sports bras from Lane Bryant and I absolutely LOVE them. However, the Marisa ones I already own are made from a nice cotton blend elastic, but these Glamorise ones are made from a kind of thin nylon, similar to what you would find in compression pants, but without the compression.

I would have even been fine with wearing a regular old underwire bra under this bra, but there was no holding support to this sports bar. So it just wasn't meant to be. The price point is great, but honestly, I wouldn't even feel comfortable wearing this bra for a quick trip to the market. I have wireless free bras from Cacique by Lane Bryant that are more comfortable and supportive than this bra.

The activity I would have done in this bra is power vinyasa yoga, yoga sculpt, general cardio at the gym (elliptical, bike). However, I would not even feel comfortable doing a basic yoga class in this bra, as it felt like my boob could pop out at any moments notice, like in downward facing dog perhaps? I'm plus sized, I also ordered in my normal bra size, but probably could have gone down 1 band size, but that's only so it "felt" tighter. I would recommend saving your money for a different sports bra.
on May 9, 2013
I received this bra yesterday and am very happy with it. I actually purchased it as an everyday bra rather than for any kind of active wear and I think that's a good thing. It is very comfortable, lifts and separates, has no underwire... but I would not go running or jogging or working out in this bra. I did do some gardening in it and was very comfortable. There is NO uniboob going on with this bra! Yay! How I hate the uniboob look! Plus, the cups softly round to your natural shape (no pointy boobs here either!) and that is such a relief. I hate pointy boobs and uniboobs... Who designs those bras anyway??? I bought this bra in the natural/nude color to wear under white or lighter, more sheer shirts and I think it will work great for that. The lower cut is flattering and should work well for lower cut shirts, but the strap is wider just above the breasts and may show on some wide-necked shirts, something to keep in mind. The material felt a bit rough in places when I put it on, but apparently I was okay with that because I did not notice it at all once I got it on. I am very sensitive to scratchy bras and this concerned me at first, but was relieved that it turned out not to be a problem. I am a full 38DDD normally and purchased the 38F/G. I was happy to see the F/G combination because in some bras, I feel like I could size up a bit. This bra fit me perfectly. I highly recommend it for everyday wear, but not for highly active wear.
on March 22, 2015
Okay.. At 31... I can't tell you how I'm finally happy to have found a BRA that actually fits right for once!!!!!! It came today as promised. (2 day shipping) I put it on and showed my partner... Turned around and we realized it even frames perfect in the back for upper support which sometimes lack in other bras. Even though it says Sport Bra... It does look like a regular bra; however feels like a sport. So thank you for making it comfortable and useful for both daily and active routines. I ordered two colors... Nude and Black!
review image
TOP 500 REVIEWERon February 27, 2014
I decided to try this due to the low price. Well, I was hoping...and hope failed. This bra is so uncomfortable. I'm a 42G. I normally wear Goddess, WAcoal and Anita Momentum sports bras (both wired and underwire. Wired for active and unwired for Pilates). This bra was horrible for me. The band kept rolling, bunching, and chafing. The girls did stay in place, but the shoulder strap dug. There is no way to adjust sizing, so it's either good for you, or it's not.

I really appreciate that Glamorise makes larger cup sizes (for us F and G gals), but this bra, um, no.
on November 25, 2014
Hi! I am wearing this bra right now.

Pros:
1. Good shape.
2. SUPER comfy. I could wear this bra all the time.
3. Not a ton of coverage, which I like. If I'm going to work out, why would I want to wear a shirt under my shirt?
4. Easy to put on--hook-and-eye in back.
5. Pretty cheap!

Cons:
1. There is a freaking seam right across your nipple and no padding on the inside. Not bright. Do not order if you have sensitive nipples. There, I totally just said that.
2. Lots of reviews say this doesn't provide much support. Fortunately, I'm small enough that it's not a huge deal, but they definitely have a point. Not much support here.
3. Straps are set up like they're supposed to be adjustable, and they're not. Why, Glamorise? Why?
4. Runs a bit big. I'm a 34D/36C, and ordered the smallest size (36B/C). I thought it would be small-ish, and I actually have a little bit of room in here.

Anyhow, pretty decent all around. Not worth returning, at any rate. I'll wear it.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon August 15, 2015
I am so happy with this bra, I wear a size 36F but am very petite. Normally the straps on bras are way too long and I have to have them altered. With this bra I did not have to, it actually fits. I like how the middle part is low and I can wear lower cut tops if I wish. Normally bras my size come way up high and look like a grandma bra (no offense) but you know what I mean. This one actually separates and I do not have the uniboob thing going on. Plus the price was pretty good, I have purchased bras from Wacoal at a much higher price that I did not like nearly as well as this one. I would not wear this as a sports bra, but I did not purchase it with the intent to wear it as one. I purchased it to have a comfortable supportive bra that would fit my full chest.
*purchased at full price*
on April 15, 2013
Good quality stay cool bra. While not lacy, it gives sexy looking fit with it's deep V, separation and rounded natural shaping. Breast stay securely put in crossover design. Love not having my breast smashed together. They don't even touch. Each breast stays put in it's own cup. The fabric is soft. The fit is comforatable. Top portion of cups have stretch, bottom portion does not. I like as an everyday bra, not as a sports bra. I don't think this will give long lasting support if breast are really heavy. Too much of the cup area has stretch. I have a few Glamorise bras, but will purchase several of this style for everyday wear. I like the comfortable fit, and they way I look in it, both before and after dressing.

Many Glamorise bra styles runs small, but it may be best to stick with your regular size, if ordering this style. The back doesn't ride up, even if breast are heavy. The label isn't rough and scratchy either. The mulitiple D cups have 4 hooks in the back.

Last note, I needed to snip a little piece of lining, from underneath front of strap. The strap was slightly curling. That fixed the problem.
on June 17, 2013
I have many Glamorise bras and this was the first one that I could not wear. If you are going to stand still and never move it was good, any movement and the girls were creeping out and therefore muffin topping out of the bra. No support at all. Wore it for a day and got real tired of stuffing myself back in.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.