We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 56% Polyester, 37% Nylon, 7% Elastane
- Machine Wash
- Sport bra in layered mesh with logo tag at hem
- Quick-dry seamless wire free inner cups for moisture wicking and chafing
- Inner bust bands for uplift separation
- Support two-way stretch back
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Low. Medium. High. Whatever your activity level, the innovative outer panel let's you adjust to 4 different levels of bounce control. From walking to running to yoga to aerobics-no matter what you do-you're in control. Exclusive design combines a seamless wire free inner bra with the adjustable outer panel for custom comfort and control, two-way stretch back moves with you, moisture wicking fabric keeps you cool and dry.
- Package Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds
- ASIN: B00553XFN6
- Item model number: 1166
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 4, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So, recently I embarked upon the gargantuan process of shedding weight. I'm in the gym 3- 4 d s a week, and I do yoga classes ( for plus sized girls) on weekends. AND I just enrolled in a boxing class. I have big breasts. I'm only 5 foot 4, but I carry most of my weight in my breasts and my thighs, not my stomach so I'm reasonably proportionate. That being said finding a bra that prevents my breasts from hitting me in the eyes when I'm attempting to jog on the treadmill has been a task.
So around a year ago I purchased this particular bra, and I listened to the reviews which said ORDER ONE SIZE UP FROM YOUR NORMAL BAND SIZE, and stay as close to your regular cup as possible. At the time my band was 44 so I ordered the 46 F ( which at the time was my cup size). And I gotta say; despite the fact that the cup was a wee snug- the bra fit AWESOME. All of a sudden, I could run, I could jump, I could skip and attest to the fact that the hills were truly alive with the sound of music! The inner bra lifts and directs them, and the fabric on top reigns those puppies in. The bra has been invaluable during yoga, especially when I'm on the mat and my breasts no longer melt their way into my throat preventing me from engaging in 3 part breathing...
Last week I got measured and a different lingerie shop and according to her I am a 40I, so accordingly a few days ago I ordered the a new bra in 42G and it fits wonderfully. Every woman over a DD cup that I run to in the gym asks me where I get my bras because my boobs are so stable. And...no horrible uni-boob. They stand at attention, it looks great under all my gear, and no back fat either.
So my recommendation is to,
1. get a proper bra fitting, no matter what size you think you are, your breasts change as you lose/gain/get older/have kids/ etc. Just get them checked to be sure!
2. Then order a size up in the band width. Remember it is a sports bra and its designed to hold the twins down during high impact. Try to stay as close to your cup size as possible. I'm an I, but a G in this case in accommodating.
3. go forth and sweat!
Highly recommended for the well-endowed and for post-surgery.
Most recent customer reviews
The 34 band is tight which is a good thing.Read more