Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 2,526 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 2,650 reviews
on April 25, 2015
Great product but runs MUCH smaller than the Glamorise No Bounce Sports Bra. See photo. This product is the one up top in size 36G. THE No Bounce is the one at bottom in size 36F. Obviously the 36 is not the same across the board for Glamorise bras. I cannot even get this one to meet In the back. Thankfully I have bra extenders and will just use them. Overall, aside from the sizing issue, I like the bra. If I order again, I will need at least the 38G.
review image
0Comment| 94 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 9, 2016
I really wanted to like this bra. It is so hard to find no bounce sports bras, but this would be extremely unconfortable to do any kind of sport in. The material feels harsh and scratchy. It also runs about 2 sizes too small. I normally wear a 38 so I ordered a 40. I can barely even fasten it up. As a result, the ribbon material just winds up rolling up. It's also very thin fabric and doesn't give them a flattering shape, unless you find cone shaped attractive.
It feels like wearing a torture device. I get it's supposed to keep everything from bouncing, but it shouldn't be so uncomfortable to wear that you don't want to wear it. So I'm sending it back for a refund. Even if I got a bigger size, it wouldn't make the material something I'd want to wear.
on August 20, 2015
I expected this sports bra to be outstanding based on the other reviews, but sadly...it failed in every way. First, the fit is horrible. I ordered my regular size and it was gaping large. The bra itself is scratchy, uncomfortable, and feels like something that my great grandmother would have worn. It reminded me of a girdle, except I'm sure those were more comfortable. Last, there were no "sports bra" features to it. It looked just like a regular bra.
on August 5, 2017
Well, I should have heeded the other reviews. This bra is truly a fail. I am not a person who has sensitive skin or allergies. However, I have never had a bra that was the itchiest/most irritating thing I have ever worn! Plus, if you are working out and sweating, it is even more uncomfortable. I thought after a couple of washings the material would be less scratchy or would disappear completely....but, no. I could barely wear it one full day at a time. Between that, and the fact that the band rolls up, it was truly disappointing. It did have good support; too bad it wasn't made with better material. I was hoping my search for a bra would finally be over. But, more $$ wasted and back to my search. This bra is not for me.
on August 23, 2016
the reviewers who mention this bra runs small are correct in my opinion, I went up a size from 46D to 48D. Nice features include: the 5 hooks and nicely padded, wider shoulder straps that don't cut in as others have in the past. This bra keeps the gals in place and it is a little nicer than the sports bras I have had in the past in that it is not a shelf bra so I have a little more definition than a uni-boob. At my size I am not looking for miracles but I like that it supports for a full day as opposed to bras that after 6 to 8 hours, my chest is half way to my waist, so lovely :(
on August 23, 2017
I have been comfortably wearing this style of bra for several years, so when I ordered more, I expected the same bra. What a disappointment! As of this spring I found the fabric much flimsier---after washing according to directions (cold wash, line dry) it is already stretching out. The chest strap on this has never been really wide enough but with this order I found that they not only made the strap narrower but they also changed from five hooks to four. This causes the bra to stretch out sooner and ride up all the time. Unfortunately I haven't been able to find a bra (yet) that fills my particular need. When I do, I will no longer be ordering this brand and style.
on September 25, 2014
EDIT:I was able to save this bra from the trash bin by using some shoulderpads I bought. I inserted them inside the cups, upside-down (the widest part of the shoulder pad thus goes across the breast, covering the nipple and securing the cup's twill fabric, yay). Here's the link to the shoulder pads, sold right here in Amazon http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0036451EC/ref=wms_ohs_product?ie=UTF8&psc=1 . Yay. Now this bra is more tolerable. Original review, follows below.
==============
Two stars for the adjustable straps which do NOT stretch. That's the good news. Bad news is, ALL THE strap and band SEAMS WHICH TOUCH YOUR SKIN, ARE SCRATCHY. So if Glamorise is so thoughtless of its customers to make this a basic design, then nothing it sells will I buy. They should have either covered the seams with a lining, as used to be done; or they should have seamed the straps and band OUTWARD away from the skin. To be so thoughtless and not notice that in the design phase, means the entire company has bad management.

Also, nothing in this bra stretches; the cups are made of something like ballistic twill! So of course there are puckers, unless you order a cup size too small. The whole thing is itchy (might soften with washing). The arms are cut high, so cut into your skin. The band has almost no stretch, and the front band below the cups, rolls up. I had to use an extender, even though I ordered in my proper size for a sports bra (one band up, one cup down).

Oddly enough, it works fine over another bra (cotton no-wire or cotton underwire)! So this is my first and last Glamorise purchase. NEVER AGAIN.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 7, 2017
I originally purchased one of this brand/style bra from a large department store when traveling and was so pleased with the purchase...-. Unfortunately, where I live there is no large department store, and I do not travel all that often. So, when I found this item being sold on amazon.com, I was so happy. The price is great, the fit is great, and I received the item very quickly. As a larger woman it is challenging to find bras that fit well. I know I will buy this one again in the future. Thanks for having it in stock, and at a great price!
on July 21, 2014
I like the overall style of the bra- it did everything correct as far as no pinching etc and no back fat, no side underarm fat spillover but the bra is too small for the girth of my chest- or I should say the measurement around. I simply needed a bigger bra. I couldn't breathe!!! The cup size was spot on though. It also does stay cool and you will not sweat at all wearing this bra! That is a plus, The band also does roll up with wear, but I think with the proper size it won't, and if I get the proper sized bra that problem will rectify itself.
***One out of 4 stars- because of the sizing is inappropriate for actual usage if you choose your true to fit size- I usually wear a 40C regular bra and for sizing a properly fitting sports bra: you are supposed to choose and go UP one size LARGER and reduce your cup size DOWN by a cup for the proper fit- and this bra was STILL too small for me!!!
on January 17, 2014
Support, lift, comfort - this bra has it all! Seriously the most comfortable bra I have ever owned -- and does the best job of lifting "ample" and "mature" breasts. Well made, too!

IMPORTANT NOTE: I normally wear a 46D. I took the advice of a bra fitting expert, because this is a "sports bra" (per its name). I went UP one in the number (to a 48), and DOWN one in the letter (to a C). PERFECT FIT!
(Don't think of this as "just" as sports bra, though. This is an all-the-time, for-everything bra. Honest!!)

Comfortable, breathable, and just looks great. The uplift makes me look far more slender (which I am not), and less "droopy/dumpy" (which I felt like in other bras). My clothes look much better on me!

The café color is a light beige ... not as light or pinkish as it appears on the Amazon site.
The black is true black - not charcoal.

I am going to order one more in each color ... just in case I can't get them later. And I am giving all my other bras to Goodwill !!!!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.