|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$23.00 - $81.19 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- 70% Polyester/25% Nylon/5% Elastane
- Machine Wash
- Full-support sport bra in moisture-wicking fabric featuring mesh panel in front and hook-and-eye closure at back
- Adjustable shoulder straps
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
Our ultimate sports bras are perfect for high impact sports such as tennis or running. These bras offer total bounce control so the only thing jumping is you. No more bounce, you’re in control.
No-Bounce Cami Sport Bra
For fuller busted women seeking upper bust control, full coverage, and medium impact support. A camisole bra design with mesh provides breathable upper bust containment during active workouts. Reinforced wire-free cups provide exceptional support and comfort while the moisture wicking fabric keeps you cool and dry.
- Camisole bra design with breathable mesh provides upper bust containment for secure fit
- Reinforced bottom cups without wires
- Exclusive two-way stretch back design moves with you and prevents ride up
- Non-stretch extra wide comfort straps with back adjustments
|No-Bounce Cami Sport Bra||Ultimate Full Figure Sport Bra||Double Layer Custom Control Sport Bra||High Impact Underwire Sport Bra||Adjustable Support Wire Sport Bra|
|Double Layer Cups||✓||✓|
|Two-Way Stretch Back||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
No-Bounce Cami Sport Bra
For fuller busted women seeking upper bust control, full coverage, and medium impact support. A camisole bra design with mesh provides breathable upper bust containment during active workouts.
For fuller busted women seeking upper bust control, full coverage, and medium impact support.
No Bounce Full Support Sport Bra
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 9 x 3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0035WTMF4
- Item model number: 1066
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 21, 2002
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
#1 - It did help reduce bounce and held things in place better than any I've found so far.
#2 - The camisole keeps things from spilling out the top.
#1 - I found the cup size ran slightly large, not small as most have stated.
#2 - I did not find the material to be "moisture wicking" as the company claims.
#3 - The lower edge of the band rolls up.
#4 - There is a stiff, scratchy piece on the 'loop' side of the hook/loop closure that rubs my back causing redness and irritation.
#5 - I can not adjust the straps as short as I'd like.
#6 - It is basically a "shelf bra" and everything runs together. At least with the camisole it's not noticeable, but without keeping things better seperated it does nothing to help with controlling moisture. Something women with a large chest need to consider when the temperature is high and/or working out to prevent redness and irritation.
I've been using this bra for about 7 months, and it has washed well, held up to repeated wearings and washings and has plenty of life left in it. (I wear it for about 3 runs a week in rotation with two other brands and this is by far my favorite.) I wash it in the washing machine and dry it in the dryer, and it's never gotten smaller or started falling apart. I do wish that it was a T-back, so my straps wouldn't show under those cute running tanks, but for the support I get from it, it's worth the fashion issue.