Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 6,906 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 7,201 reviews
on June 7, 2015
This is a great bra. Unfortunately there is no give what-so-ever. Its constricting and tight. I usually wear a 40DDD so I read the reviews and purchased a 38F. I had to return it and Amazon made it really easy for me to do the return btw, but I will have to buy 2 sizes up. When I had it on I did a jumping Jack and they stayed in place for the most part. Better than any other sports bra I've ever come across when dealing with larger sizes.
review image
88 comments| 907 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 28, 2017
My search for a sports bra is finally over!! No longer do I have to stuff myself into three sports bras, crushing my bosom and my soul, to be able to get a good workout. My 36G bust is fully supported in this bra - it's comfortable, easy to put on, and cute! I especially like the panel that prevents too much cleavage, which has always been a problem for me. Now I can go to the gym without feeling self conscious. I'll definitely be purchasing more.
review image
11 comment| 100 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 12, 2016
The fit is great..
review image review image
on June 2, 2017
I am every bit of a 40G in my bra size. So I ordered the same size in this sports bra. I kid you not, the is the most AMAZING bra I have ever put on my body- hands down. I jumped several times and they were sooo supported and restricted, but I am so comfortable. It is a lil too small in the cup. So I will be ordering lots more in a slightly larger cup size. The band fits perfectly. I love it! I love it so much I almost cried. I've been looking for a long time.
review image review image review image
on October 6, 2011
I'm 5'6", a 34D, and very active. I fail to understand why no company (at least that I've found so far) can make a bra for women with a large chest that works to hold everything in place while exercising. I found this bra was not much better than the regular "shelf bra" type that most companies make for sports type bras.

Pros:
#1 - It did help reduce bounce and held things in place better than any I've found so far.
#2 - The camisole keeps things from spilling out the top.

Cons:
#1 - I found the cup size ran slightly large, not small as most have stated.
#2 - I did not find the material to be "moisture wicking" as the company claims.
#3 - The lower edge of the band rolls up.
#4 - There is a stiff, scratchy piece on the 'loop' side of the hook/loop closure that rubs my back causing redness and irritation.
#5 - I can not adjust the straps as short as I'd like.
#6 - It is basically a "shelf bra" and everything runs together. At least with the camisole it's not noticeable, but without keeping things better seperated it does nothing to help with controlling moisture. Something women with a large chest need to consider when the temperature is high and/or working out to prevent redness and irritation.
3737 comments| 893 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 29, 2012
I have been on a sports bra search for years and years and I have finally found one I am happy with. I usually wear a 42-44DDD bra and I ordered the 42F which fits perfectly. I could literally do jumping jacks. THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I HAVE EVER ONLY HAD TO WEAR ONE BRA!!! LADIES, YOU KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!! I even did a 10K in this thing with no problem. Yes, it's the ugliest thing you've ever seen but who cares?!
55 comments| 586 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 14, 2017
I got this bra 4 months ago. At first it was great. They really do prevent bouncing and are comfortable. However, 4 months in and this bra has started to rub when I'm working out. It's rubbing my skin off underneath my left breast, and rubbing the skin off under my right side bra strap. Sadly either I'm going to have to wear a sports bra under this bra to prevent the rubbing, or I'm going to have to throw it away. I'm very disappointed.
on February 19, 2014
I'm consistently a 34D, but the 34D I got of this bra fits a bit loose in the cups. As a result, the girls look a bit droopy like they're just hanging loose. This made me nervous about support, but when I tested running in place in front of a mirror there was very little bouncing. So, I'm pleased with the no bouncing but wishing I'd ordered a C.

UPDATE: I ended up returning it and getting the 34C. Once I'd put a shirt on over the 34D I realized I was very self-conscious and couldn't actually be in front of people like that...much less run. The material was all bunchy and my boobs were just kinda drooping. So I packed it back up and ordered a 34C.

The 34C came today and I am returning that one too. This one does fit right, but I realized that the bunchiness wasn't the only thing that made the bra stand out through the shirt - the seams make you look very odd. I'd noticed that with the D but thought it was just because it was too loose, but even in the right size it was a problem. Also, the material is very thin, and you could see my nipples through the bra and a shirt. I hadn't noticed this problem on the D since it was too loose to show.

Also, even though it fit right, my boobs still were droopy. I'm 29 but my chest looked like that of a 60 something year old.

I really had high hopes, but my bra-buying mission is a failure so far.
on July 5, 2017
As far as I'm concerned, the main job of a sports bra to make sure that nothing jiggles or bounces during sports. Normally, I will try to stand still, then walk up and down stairs, and then jump in place to see how supportive a new sports bra is. It's sad that a bustier woman like myself has to put all new sports bras through this test, but really I am just tired of being sore after a run.

This bra offered no support, even when I was just standing still. Everything had its natural sag, so there wasn't even a hint of this bra "trying" to be supportive.. like one of those spandex camisoles with the built-in shelf bra.

I would not recommend this bra for anybody who is a DD+ cup, and I'm really not sure if I would recommend it to anyone. Yes, it is cheap and it is cute, but it just did not work out for me.
on December 30, 2016
I am SUPER picky when it comes to Bras. Being blessed with a full figure I'm very conscientious about keeping "the girls" supported and shaply but not pushed up anymore (cause honestly that's the last thing I need) and I HATE the bouncing boobs!! So many sport bras either push up or combine to make the dreaded uni-boob! 😫 I've seriously tried every single bra at Walmart. This Glamorise one is AWESOME and here's why:
Snap back for growth or shrinkage. (Hopefully shrinkage)
Adjustable straps-
Compartmentalized - no uni-boobs
Allows for shape without pushing up.
Plenty of support front and back to keep things tucked in, down and safe!!

All my gym junkies LOVE how this looks on me and are already gonna order their own. As for me I'll be getting more!
Yay for awesome BRAS!