|Fits as expected||
Glamorise Women's Soft Shoulders Comfort Back Support Bra
|Price:||$52.99 & FREE Shipping. FREE Returns. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- 55% Nylon/30% Polyester/10% Cotton/5% Lycra Spandex
- Hand Wash
- Adjustable front close wire free cups are adjustable for fit flexibility and convenience side boning for support and containment
- Convenient adjustable front close design
- 6 to 9 front hooks and eyes depending on the size
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Glamorise soft shoulders comfort back - features super wide foam cushioned straps that provide instant shoulder strain relief. sleek t-back design keeps straps in place for all day comfort
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00553XFQS
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 21, 2002
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Strange thing, though, regarding the style number. I ordered 3 Glamorise bras in one order just recently. 2 of them fit and 1 did not. In my order history and on my invoice, the description for this bra is "Magic Lift Front Close Posture Support Bra". The style number on the tag is 1275.
I also ordered Style 1265, which is NOT this one. Yet the description matches this one-"Soft Shoulders Comfort Back Support Bra". That one, which says style 1265, is too big in the band and the cup size.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I have a reaction to the fabric, not sure why. It was well made.Published 20 months ago by I. Labrant
Actually, I think this is the best bra ever. I just wish they came in smaller sizes. I am now a 36 and 38 seems to be smallest they will go for the back! Read morePublished 20 months ago by Amazon Customer
Can't believe it! I finally found a bra that I love! Trust me, that is a miracle. I had ordered a different size and I sent it back as too big. The second one fit perfect. Read morePublished 21 months ago by godsgal
Finally a bra that is comfortable to wear, doesn't cut my shoulders and fits just right.Published 21 months ago by Otis
I had ordered a 42H in a slightly different glamorize style and found it to be too big. I ordered this style in a 42G and it fits snugly. Read morePublished 22 months ago by damselfly
This is a nice bra, good fit and comfortable. Easy to put on with the front hooks. This style and size is hard to find hope too find it more often.Published 23 months ago by D. Hardin