- Product Dimensions: 2.5 x 2.5 x 4.8 inches ; 4 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 4.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Amazon only ships this item within the contiguous 48 United States. Other Sellers on Amazon may ship this item to Alaska, Hawaii and US Territories.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B00N5B18CU
- Item model number: 44975
- Average Customer Review: 680 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #11,993 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies) Manufacturer’s warranty can be requested from customer service. Click here to make a request to customer service.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $4.71 shipping
Glandex Anal Gland Fiber Supplement for Dogs and Cats
|Price:||$24.29 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||Save $1.21 (5%)|
- SUPPORTS HEALTHY ANAL GLANDS: Glandex is proven to support healthy anal glands in all size dogs & cats & is the only product to target all of the underlying causes of anal gland problems. Glandex works to bulk & firm the stools & reduce inflammation.
- GUARANTEED RESULTS IN 3-5 WEEKS: Glandex results are guaranteed because it works. We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee that Glandex will help your pet to “Boot the Scoot!”
- VETERINARIAN RECOMMENDED: Glandex is recommended by thousands of vet & vet specialists for healthy anal glands & was developed by leading veterinarians to specifically address anal gland problems in pets.
- ALL-NATURAL PREMIUM INGREDIENTS: Glandex is formulated with key ingredients that work from the inside out to keep your pet’s anal glands healthy including Pumpkin Seed, Natural Anti-Inflammatories, Digestive Enzymes, & Probiotics.
- MADE IN USA: Glandex is proudly made in the USA using the highest quality ingredients. Glandex is easy-to-use and comes as an irresistible beef liver powder! Give once daily based on your pet’s weight. Great Value - Lasts 5 months for a 20 pound dog!
Unlock 15% savings on this product when you subscribe to 5 or more products that arrive in the same month. Skip or cancel any time, and shipping is FREE. Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
It's Time to Leave Your Dog's Gland Problems Behind..
With Fiber, Pumpkin Seed, Probiotics, & Digestive Enzymes!
Made in the U.S.A. with All-Natural Premium Ingredients
- No Artificial Ingredients or Preservatives
- Easy Once-Daily Dosing
- For All-Size Dogs & Cats
- Great Value!
Glandex for Dogs & Cats
boot the scoot!
How does glandex work?
Glandex contains the precise amount of fiber to promote natural emptying of the glands. It also contains natural anti-inflammatories that target underlying inflammation and allergies as well as probiotics and digestive enzymes to support digestive and immune health.
- Veterinarian Formulated & Recommended
- Guaranteed Results in 3-5 weeks
- Supports Healthy Gland Function
- Great Tasting Real Beef Liver!
Glandex is an oral supplement specifically designed for gland problems in dogs and cats. This formula was developed by leading veterinarians and is a scientific breakthrough in reducing gland problems and is more effective then frequent gland expressing.
Size: 4 Ounce
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
DirectionsGlandex® Anal Gland and Disgestive Support for Dogs & Cats promotes healthy anal gland function in both cats and dogs. This fiber supplement has been specially formulated by veterinarians to reduce the inflammtion of anal glands, to provide digestive support, and to support healthy bowel movements. Furthermore, this formula has been proven to work within 3 to 5 weeks of use with no known side effects! Glandex Anal Gland and Disgestive Support for Dogs & Cats are made in the United States with natural ingredients that include probiotics and anti-inflammatory agents. This package comes with 4.0 ounces of palatable supplements- but there are also containers that come with 2.5 ounces and 5.5 ounces that are appropriate for cats and dogs of all sizes. This supplement is perfect for your caring for the anal glands of your cat or dog- so order today! Key Features: Promtoes healthy anal gland function inc ats and dogs of all sizes Proven results in 3-5 weeks with no proven side effects COmes in three sizes: 2.5 oz, 4.0 oz, 5.5 oz
Top customer reviews
My pug's anal gland issue was so stinky. Every few days he had the stinky rotten fishy smell. Adding pumpkin helped him have a few extra days without stinking. But it was still bad. His glands were never full so expressing them wouldn't help. They were just leaky.
Glandex worked fast. After a couple days the smell was gone and has not returned. He's only 13 pounds so he gets 1/8 of a teaspoon. I wish it included a scoop that size. Our 2 sets at home don't have that size.
It's so easy to sprinkle on his food, he happily eats it. We still give pumpkin.
This stuff has continued to help my pup, I've only needed to express her glands maybe once a month, but even then it's not as bad as it once was. I'm sure with time this will get better as well. I continued to see the big expulsion of anal gland fluid for a couple weeks, and now it has steadied to a more normal amount since they're draining more frequently. I've purchased the 4 ounce size, which for some reason seems to always be less per ounce than the 5.5 ounce one. If you're skeptical buy this smaller size to give it a try, I'm so happy I did! Even the small size bottle lasted almost two months for my 45 lb dog; it's worth it!
AMAZING! My puppy (now 10 months) has had anal gland issues since we rescued her at 10 weeks. We've gone though many diet changes, remedies, and supplements trying to find a fix. I've documented this complex journey on youtube if you're curious https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQCmPxFzQN4. We did find a few good things that helped us move from manual expression every two days to every two weeks. This was a VAST improvement for sure, but I was still hoping we could get even more, so I decided to give this product a try. I tried the 'No Scoot' supplement with no luck a long time ago because it has good reviews and was (I believed) cheaper; I have since realized that Glandex actually costs less per serving plus, IT WORKS! Today was day three; I took my dog out to potty, I usually watch her once a day to check for good poops and to see if her glands are expressing on their own. Usually after she does her business I see a couple drops of anal gland fluid come out, this morning it squirted out like it does when I express her! I was amazed! I'm sorry if that is too gross or TMI, but if your dog has issues as bad as mine I'm sure you'll understand why I needed to share that. I'll update again in a few weeks, but I'm so impressed and felt the need to share this now! If this continues to work I'll definitely be buying a bigger size in the future
Nov. 13, 2012
Well, we went back to the Vet today and our basset hound got another good report, no problem with his glands! It's been 6 weeks since he last saw the vet for his glands. That's the longest he has made it so far, we are now going to go 8 weeks before a recheck! We are so excited, we really thought we were going to have to have his anal glands removed! Just ordered another bottle of Glandex today! I'll update his progress in 8 weeks, so far so good! We have now been using Glandex for two and a half months! We give him the recommended dose everyday, we never miss a dose!
Jan. 14, 2013
Returned to the vet for a check-up and got wonderful news, our basset hound had no signs of infection or inflammation with his glands. In fact one gland was empty and the other one had very little in it! Which means he is emptying them by himself now. We love this product and will continue to use it! We are so excited that this is working for him. We really did think he was going to have to have his glands removed. We always make sure he gets it every day as directed! It has really worked great for him!