Glass Baby Food Storage Containers - Set contains 4 Small Reusable 8oz Jars with Airtight Lids - Safely Freeze your Homemade Baby Food
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- CONVENIENT: Portion, store, freeze, heat and serve your homemade baby food with ease in these high quality 8oz glass jars.
- NO MESS LIDS: Screw on lids come with a silicone seal to ensure they are airtight, watertight and leakproof to prevent spills and keep food fresh for longer.
- MARKINGS: Each jar has easy to read measurement markings and each set contains a non-toxic wet erase marker pen allowing you to write the contents of each jar on the lid.
- SAFE: 100% BPA, phthalate and PVC free. Also freezer safe, dishwasher safe (top rack) and microwave safe.
- WHY J&G: We are all about our little ones food being stored and served from safe, non-absorbent materials which are innovative & ECO friendly. Our products complete safety tests to ensure they are 100% safe and have no nasty toxins. We also offer a lifetime guarantee - if you don't like our products then simply return them for a full refund.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
Are you looking for the safest and easiest way to store your home made baby food?
Take the same care with storing your baby food as you take with making it. These high quality glass jars and lids from Jervis & George are made especially for busy moms and dads.
Why choose Jervis & George baby storage jars?
Safety is our priority and this is why we regularly perform external safety tests on our products to ensure they are 100% safe for our little ones. No nasty toxins can creep into our products!
At J&G we are all about sustainable, innovative and safe products for our children. We want to ensure our children are eating from quality natural materials that are safer for them and our planet.
Some features of our baby glass jars:
- Each 8oz jar has measurement markings in oz and ml allowing you exact control over portioning.
- The bright lids come with an airtight, watertight and leak-proof silicone seal.
- Each storage set comes with a non-toxic, wet erase marker. This means you can write the contents, and date, on each lid. The ink won't smudge and can be easily removed with a damp cloth.
- The jars are designed to go into the freezer, the microwave or the top shelf of the dishwasher.
- Perfect for storing your homemade baby food, finger foods, snacks, yogurt, breast milk, powdered formula and much more.
- Most importantly each jar and lid are 100% BPA, phthalate and PVC free making them safe for your baby.
Glass is best!
As well as being easier to clean than plastic, glass is safer as its non-porous surface doesn’t absorb food and germs. The glossy surface of glass repels food odours and residual flavors which not only makes it safer but also makes the food taste fresher and fuller.
Buy our baby food storage set completely risk free and if you don't love it for any reason then it can be returned for a full refund.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It's a quality item, a healthier option and the write-on option is so convenient--not to mention that it has measurement markings!
I'll be storing pumped breastmilk in these. It's great that they can be stored in the fridge and freezer.
Also, I made an inquiry and they have absolutely superb customer service.
I look forward to making future purchases. Worth every penny.
DO NOT THAE THESE JARS FROM FRIDGE INTO HOT WATER. IVE BEEN DOING THIS AND ITS BEEN FINE BUT THE WHOLE BOTTOM OF THIS GLASS JAR JUST COMPLETELY POPPED OUT. SEE PICTURE
Just got these jars in today and I'm loving them! So far they look extremely durable, they're adorable and they are a generous size. I will be using these to defrost my frozen baby food cubes in the fridge and then serving the baby food with these jars. So cute 😍
I can’t stand using plastic for my children, so I use glass for everything. I was elated when I found these. Just what I needed. Everything about them is perfect. The size, durability, measurement guide on the jar, the fact that the lid seals for freezing purposes, they’re glass and silicone, everything! They even work for warming in my Kiinde bottle warmer. I let them defrost a bit first, or let the jar get to room temperature if I need to warm them, since I don’t want to risk breaking it with the drastic temperature change. The little jars are perfect for homemade baby food. I only wish this came in larger than an eight pack, which is a great amount for average use, but I’m going to need to purchase another set since I use them so much. But it is more than worth it!
These were perfect for storing my baby's food, however, one shattered while heating his food in a bottle warmer. Not recommended for heat I guess..