Glass Cylinder Set with Glass Stirring Rods, Glass Dropper, Glass Funnel, and Cleaning Brushes, 3.3 Borosilicate Glass (11 Piece Set)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 5ml Cylinder: O.D. x Height: 14mm x 121mm / Graduations: 0.1ml, 0.5ml to 5ml / Tolerance: +/- 0.1ml 10ml Cylinder: O.D. x Height: 16mm x 150mm / Graduations: 0.2ml, 1ml to 10ml / Tolerance: +/- 0.2ml 50ml Cylinder: O.D. x Height: 27mm x 196mm / Graduations: 1ml, 5ml to 50ml / Tolerance: +/- 0.5ml 100ml Cylinder: O.D. x Height: 32mm x 244mm / Graduations: 1ml, 10ml to 100ml / Tolerance: +/- 1ml
- Glass Stirring Rod Set: Made of soft Flint glass with fire-polished and rounded ends 3 Sizes: 6 inch (150x5mm), 8 inch (200x5mm), and 10 inch (250x6mm)
- 50mm Glass Funnel: Mouth Ø: 50mm, Stem Length: 50mm, Total Length: 90mm, Volume: 10ml
- 2ml Glass Droppers: Volume: 2ml, Dropper Length: 70mm
- Cleaning Brush Set - 2 Sizes: 35mm Cleaning Brush: Total Length, 11 inches, Bristle Diameter: 35mm, Bristle Length: 4.5 inches 20mm Cleaning Brush: Total Length, 15 inches, Bristle Diameter: 20mm, Bristle Length: 4 inches
Specification for this product family
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Karter Scientific 3.3 borosilicate glass cylinders with single metric scale with pour spouts. Feature heavy uniform wall tubing and strong, stable, Hexagonal bases, Class B. 4 Piece Cylinder Set contains 1 each of size 5ml, 10ml, 50ml and 100ml. Included in this set find 3 Glass stirring Rods, 6 / 8 / 10 inch. 2 Cleaning brushes. 20mm and 35mm. 50ml Glass Funnel. Glass Dropper, 2ml
Product detailsSize:5 / 10 / 50 / 100ML | Style:COMPLEX
- Package Dimensions : 12.25 x 8.25 x 6.5 inches; 1.58 Pounds
- Date First Available : July 9, 2020
- Manufacturer : Karter Scientific
- ASIN : B08CQFSH8T
Best Sellers Rank:
#20,414 in Industrial & Scientific (See Top 100 in Industrial & Scientific)
- #21 in Lab Cylinders
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I was surprised to find that glass beads serve as feet on the bottom of the bases. This reduces the contact footprint and might reduce mess in the case that I have a spill from another source.
My set withstood several acids and solvents with no staining. Scrubbing with a test tube brush hasn't scratched anything. In the short time since I've bought them, they've been moved around quite a bit and held up fine.
The glass didn't strike me as especially thick or thin... just normal.
Each cylinder was wrapped and put in it's own box, all three of which were fit into another larger box.
Overall, they seems to be a decent product.
The 50ml starts @ 5ml and graduates by 1ml per marking.
The 100ml starts @ 10ml and also graduates by 1ml per marking.
All cylinders have clean concise markings, thick glass with stable bases.
Packaging was professional, all arrived no scratches or chips.
I am happy with this purchase..
Since I bought them I have used all three for measuring various compounds for solutions. Very handy to have around the house. The quality is good and the markings easy enough to read. With the glass bead feet, the cylinders are stable. Price seems fair, compared to other products, considering what you get.
Top reviews from other countries
I anticipate lots of fun with these in adding authenticity & atmosphere to our amateur science experiments in the kitchen.
I have no doubt that these will last considering the environment they will be exposed to.
Arrived with the measurement markings & numbers already half faded. If I wash these once or twice they will have no markings left. Spend a few more dollars and get something that wont just go to the garbage.