- ⚡⚡⚡ Limited Time Offer⚡⚡⚡ Save 10% on Glass Container 5 Pack when you purchase 2 Compartment Glass Containers! Here's how (restrictions apply)
[5 Pcs] Glass Meal Prep Containers Glass 2 Compartment - Glass Food Storage Containers - Glass Storage Containers with Lids - Divided Glass Lunch Containers Food Container - Glass Food Containers 30oz
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- SAVE TIME AND MONEY – If you’re looking for an easy way to save money and time, Prep Naturals meal prep containers glass 2 Compartment are the solution. Handsome and easy to use, these glass meal prep containers with lids encourage you to cook your meals at home and eat healthier food
- EASY TO WARM OR FREEZE – Made from eco-friendly borosilicate glass, the food storage containers are freezable, microwavable and oven safe. As a bonus, the smart locking lids with vents of the glass food prep containers make your food warming a breeze. (lids are NOT microwave, oven or dishwasher safe)
- HELP YOU KEEP YOUR DIET – The portion control feature of the divided glass lunch containers allows you to regain control over your meals. Featuring two compartments, the portion control glass containers make it easy to organize your meals and keep your diet plan.
- PREMIUM LOOK AND DESIGN – If function and style are what you’re after, Prep Naturals Glass Food Storage Set is hard to beat. The beautiful finishing and design of the glass meal containers make them perfect for gym, picnics, office lunches.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEE – Prep Naturals Glass Containers with Compartments are meant to give you control over your meals and help you save money by cooking at home. If you don’t love your 2 compartments glass meal prep containers, send them back for a full refund!
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Big Changes Start with Smart Choices!
Style meets function in these beautiful glass lunch containers with two compartments that will give you better control over your meals and help you save time and money. Made from super strong borosilicate glass, Prep Naturals Meal Prep Containers withstand temperatures up to 840F, being oven, microwave, and freezer safe. Featuring smart locking lids with vent, the glass meal prep storage containers:
- Make food warming or freezing as easy as possible
- Allow you to better organize and control your meals
- Are recommended for portion control and 21-day fix
- Can be used for baking or cooking in the oven
- Encourage you to eat healthier food and keep your diet
- Are perfect for eating at the office or on the go
- Help you save money and time by cooking at home
Versatility at Its Best!
The premium look and design of Prep Naturals Glass Meal Prepping Containers ensure a beautiful presentation of your food and make them a great choice for picnics and office lunches. Featuring a two-step edge seal system, these portion control containers are watertight and leakproof. This size and amazing functionality allow you to use the food prep containers as:
- Lunch boxes for adults
- Lunch box for men
- Freezable lunch boxes
- Lunch box for women
- Water proof lunch boxes
- Bento boxes
- Leakproof meal containers
- Food storage containers
The finishing and quality of our glass containers with compartments differentiate us from our competitors and make our reusable lunch boxes stand out from the crowd. Prep Naturals Food Container Set is:
- FDA and LFGB approved
- Odorless and taste neutral
- Dishwasher (top rack) safe
- Versatile and easy to use
- Leakproof, yet easy to open
Prep Naturals Glass Meal Prep Containers:
- Come in sets of 5 pieces
- Feature 2 compartments
- Measure 7" x 5.1" x 2.6" per piece
- Weight 1.6 lbs./piece and 8.9 lbs./set
- Have a volume of 30oz
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I found that the lids initially fit well. I washed them in warm sudsy water, dried thoroughly, and placed them on each container. No problem. After using each container several times, I have noticed the lids are no longer fitting well. I have never placed them in a dishwasher and I have never used the lids in a microwave. I simply hand wash in warm sudsy water. I have to force the lids to close now and one flap won't close at all. It's safe to assume that other flaps will follow in time.
I realize that plastic can shrink when heated, which is why these lids should not go into a microwave or dishwasher. But what kind of plastic shrinks from warm soapy water?
Unfortunately, this is not a product that I would recommend to my own family and friends.
After having these for a month or so almost every one has chipped. Slide one into another on a shelf, edge will chip, slide it into another piece of glass in the dishwasher, edge will chip. The glass is poor quality and will not last. I have some Pyrex containers that I have had for nearly 10 years and they don't have any chips. One of these is already unusable due to the chip breaking off part of the glass that seals against the lid. The others all have small chips out of the sides, but are still useable, so long as you are careful not to slide your hand over the chipped areas as they are sharp.
A little smaller than I was expecting. I can stuff in 6oz of brown rice with 4oz of chicken on the main dish side. I don't think I could fit much more. The other side holds 3oz of canned green beans easily. I would mind it being a little larger.
The base is completely solid. I thought they might stack a little better, but with a solid base it just rests on top of the glass divider instead of slipping down inside. Not a big deal, but if you are looking to save space it might be an issue.
Lid has a vent for food, but I wouldn't microwave it. I did once and it warped a little from the heat. I usually just use a paper towel anyway.
Best feature is they are glass. I always wonder what I'm eating when I microwave plastic.