Glass Printer Bed 235x235x3.8mm Borosilicate Glass 3D Printer Glass Print Platforms for Ender 5/Ender 3/Ender 3 Pro
- Free returns are available for the shipping address you chose. You can return the item for any reason in new and unused condition: no shipping charges
- Learn more about free returns.
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 【Borosilicate Glass】Based on 100,000 experiment report,this material has Ultra-low thermal expansion,heat resistant and high temperature shock resistance,far better than tempered glass.So borosilicate glass is the best choice for 3d printer.
- 【Worked Perfectly】This Printer Glass bed is amazingly flat.Smooth flat surface improves the quality of your 3D printing, for consistent results.Thick 3.8mm glass plate will not warp or bend under heat.
- 【Easy to Clean】Just wash it off with water, clean with glass print bed cleaner, reapply a thin layer 3d printing solid glue and enjoy.No need extra clips because of its own material and thickness.It won't take up build area.
- 【High Quality】 Square printer glass are safe and easy to handle.All edges have a nice smooth round over and there are no chips or scratches.Fits for the Ender-3, Ender-3 Pro, Ender-3S, Ender-3X, Ender-3 V2, Ender-5 and CR-6 SE, CR-20, CR-20 Pro，DISWAY01.
- 【18 Months Warranty】100% Dcreate Genuine Brand New - Original packaging, premium quality. 100% hassle-free replacement guarantee within 18 months warranty and replacement for quality issue.
Special offers and product promotions
- Save 10% on this item when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Sovol. Enter code B79YK6HQ at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 9.25 x 9.25 x 0.15 inches; 1.1 Pounds
- Item model number : Glass Print bed
- Date First Available : October 19, 2018
- Manufacturer : DCSW
- ASIN : B07JKGNB6W
- Country of Origin : China
- Best Sellers Rank: #32,557 in Industrial & Scientific (See Top 100 in Industrial & Scientific)
- #423 in 3D Printer Accessories
- Customer Reviews:
Welcome to DCSW 3D printer store,Hope you have a great shopping experience!Any questions,feel free to contact we customer service,we will help you within 24 hrs!
Glass Print bed Advantages:
Glass Print bed is a universal print surface for 3D Printing. Almost all types of filament will print toglass in one way or another. Just place the Glass Print bed on your print board and clip it in place!To print with PLA or ABS , lightly spray the surface of the glass with 3d printing special solid glue,then install the Glass Print bed with glass clip. This glass has been specially ordered and modified for use in 3D Printers.
If you want to make your printing platform flat enough, ideal stuff is glass sheet. Borosilicate glass is rated for higher temperatures than normal sheet glass making it a better material for use as a heated bed. After cracking a few sheets of normal glass from rapidly cooling or heating, borosilicate glass will quell your frustrations.
1.Resistant to thermal shock compared to regular glass.
2.Prepare a second plate and quickly switchplates when a model finishes printing. This significantly reduces printer idle time between prints.
3.Reduces warping, however platform has to be properly leveled as is the case with any platform on a 3D printer.
1.The glass can be used normally at 520 degree temperature.
2.You need to adjust the Z axis limit switch up and down when installing.
3.Apply some 3d printing solid glue on the glass surface on before printing.
4. The Glass Print Bed's thickness of 4.0mm is within the normal range.
From the brand
Reviewed in the United States on January 9, 2023
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This stuff is pretty easy however. It seems to hold up well under high temps so far - no problems with expansion or warping yet - and it's an easy surface to work with. What I do is:
Get a can of Aquanet hairspray (unscented)
Spray the glass thoroughly - I mean, really soak it, then wipe excess
Put it on your printer bed, then heat to about 55c or so for 15 minutes to bake it on (you could also let it air dry but that would take an hour or more).
When it's dry, do a second coat, then bake it on again.
Do this and you'll get a couple months or more out of it before cleaning, depending on how much you print of course.
The other thing I recommend is you buy at least two of these, because you need to wait for the glass to cool to room temp. before you try to pop the prints off. Having a second sheet obviously lets you swap between them and keep printing. I've noticed this stuff is fairly forgiving - I've taken off PLA prints after about 5-10 minutes, when the glass was still a little warm, with no problems or ill effects - but YMMV.
I print mostly PLA and PETG but have done some ABS as well, the above works fine for all. Really great upgrade for your Ender or any 235-235 printer. I use an Ender 3 Pro and recommend removing the sticky magnetic backing that comes pre-installed for use with the stock magnetic mat. It means the latter won't magnetize, of course, but you can buy replacements and they don't work at temps over 70c anyway so not really suited for anything but PLA.
Reviewed in the United States 🇺🇸 on January 9, 2023
I decided to try one of these glass beds instead. I removed the magnetic part and then used binder clips to attach this glass. Then re-level the printer. My success rate went up immediately. It got even better once I started using the purple Elmers glue. I haven't had a print fail in 1-2 months from adhesion issues.
Sometimes it can be tough to get the print to come off the bed. The best solution I have found is to remove the glass and put it (and the print) in the freezer. After about 20 minutes in the freezer the print should come right off. It might even just fall off so be careful.
I clean it after every 4-5 prints just to remove the gunk. Just run it under the faucet and rub the glue with your fingers until it is gone. Once the water hits it. it will turn purple again so you can see where you've cleaned and where you haven't.
Hopefully some new Ender 3 users find this helpful.
Top reviews from other countries
A: Clean it with generic Glass cleaner and a microfibre cloth and,
B: Have the correct bed temperature.
Overall it works perfectly would definitely recommend it.
55 deg for PLA
60 deg for PLA+
73 deg for PET-G