HD 1080P Clear Eye Glasses Covert Hiden Camera Cable Free Surveillance Spy Cam by StuntCams
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Records in full 1080p
- 5.0 megapixels CMOS
- Loop video recording
- Includes viewing software
- Time/date stamp
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
The SC-HDG1 eye glasses are the worlds first camera glasses that are wire free and have an undetectable covert camera that records in 1080p HD video with audio. The SC-HDG1 camera is discreet, lightweight, and perfect for covert surveillance. The glasses are plastic and are completely indistinguishable from any other pair of glasses in plain sight, with the micro SD card slot hidden in the side (supports up to 32GB). Features: Records in full 1080p 5.0 megapixels CMOS Loop video recording Includes viewing software Time/date stamp Specifications: Video: Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: AVI Speed: about 19FPS in 1080P Recording Time: 35-40 minutes Lens: 5MP CMOS Power: Battery: embedded 280mAh li-polymer Power Adapter: 5V DC / 500mAh Power Consumption: < 0.8W Memory: micro SD card, max. 32GB Dimensions: 160 x 140 x 40 mm (folded) Weight: 35g Working Temperature: 0 - 60 degrees C Storage Temperature: -20 - 80 degrees C Includes: Glasses bag Cleaning cloth USB cable User manual
Top customer reviews
It is billed as a spy cam, so don't expect top quality images from it's pin hole camera. You have to figure out where it's picture center is and aim accordingly. The images have a time stamp as a default, but the instructions tell you how to turn it off(sort of, very poor translation from Chinese).
All the reviews about shaky video and graininess are true, however the image is 1080HD and is sharp when steady.(make sure the person behind you at the ATM is not wearing a pair of these). My primary complaint is that it shuts off after a min of standby, so you either have to record continuously, or go through the power up sequence for each snippet. By the way, it has still photo capability, which is useless, because in order to press the "take" button on the inside of the arm, you shake the shot. But hey, this thing is under $40. Do you expect a Leica? It's a great toy.
At first I thought the product was trash, and considered 39 buck lost , but it worked after persistence and patience and testing to see what the functionality was.
as the performance was way below expectation.
(1) This item, also called V13, is sold in identical appearance with recording time from 15 minutes to 45 minutes. Ask the SELLER about recording time through Amazon before you buy. I bought 2, from 1 seller. One recorded 15 minutes of video before fully-charged battery went dead. One recorded 30 minutes.
(2) Overcharging easily causes the camera to stop working. You have to send it back for repair. To prevent overcharging you have to disconnect the micro USB cable within a few minutes after the light stops blinking and stays on continuously. You must watch it when charging. 1 of mine stopped working after 3 months.
(3) Video becomes blurry if you move your head "not slowly"
(4) Video is recorded in files of 3-minute duration each.
(5) The 2 eyeglass lenses are clear transparent plastic. 2 identical holes, 1 on each side of frame, with spiral edge.
(6) Video is 1900x1080. Color is flat and dull.
Please click "yes" below if this review was helpful to you.
Most recent customer reviews
DOES NOT LEAD UP TO FULL SPECIFATIONS