Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 10 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 10 reviews
on February 9, 2011
They had this exact item for sale at the MET gift shop, where my daughter borrowed them from a friend. Then I found these at half the price on Amazon, so now she also has a nice, small, set of Opera Glasses of her own for whenever we go to the Ballet, or any show, for that matter. They are substantial (heavy) and look fancy, with a case & nice chain, and, according to her, work great. Ultimately, they satisfy the price point I was willing to spend on something used infrequently and for a 10 year old, plus they're cute!
on June 1, 2012
These opera glasses were purchased for a graduation and I love them. They are solid and very nice looking. They are sitting on my fireplace mantel now and are too cute. Granted they aren't too powerful, but for the price, I am very pleased. Shipping was swift as well.
on December 3, 2012
Beautiful piece without being too showy-- just the way I like it! The glass is clear and the magnification very helpful seeing performances. The chain is handy, although it can tangle; the way the ropechain connects to the glasses is cheaply done, though, and mine already broke apart once. Awesome otherwise. Love the travel bag, too.
on December 26, 2013
The cord is frayed. The item is not a gift, so I'll keep it.
As mentioned in other reviews, the storage bag has a
terrible odor, I had to throw the bag away.
Not fully happy.
on December 20, 2009
I needed binoculars for theater as our family usually gets the cheapest, thus, the farthest seats. This one helped a lot, great lens, ok leather case and easy to carry in purse.

Ships fast

Recommend
on July 13, 2014
They were a gift and she loves them.
on February 17, 2012
I used these when we went to see Aida at the Lyric Opera in Chicago. We had Upper Balcony, Center, seats. They provided some magnification but you really could not see very much detail. I was expecting more clarity. They are very pretty, but you would do better with a pair of binoculars or something with greater magnification.
on May 10, 2010
i used them for the first time at a concert that i attened and they were great everyone loved them also so much i think they got on line themselves to purchase themselves a pair........
on February 28, 2013
They looked great but don't adjust enough for a clear view. I ended up with double vision so they were useless
on August 13, 2010
This product had a flaw in the chain and the opera glasses did not make far away objects appear upclose.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question