Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Glasslock 11292 18-Piece Assorted Oven Safe Contai..." and save 32% off the $39.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Glasslock 11292 18-Piece Assorted Oven Safe Container Set
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Includes Rectangle 1 x 6.3 cup plus 2 x 3.5 cup plus 1 x 1.6 cup Square 1 x 3.3 cup plus 1 x 1.5 cup Round 1 x 3.1 cup plus 1 x 1.6 cup plus 1 x 0.7
- Oven-safe and microwavable
- Airtight and Leak-proof
- BPA free and recyclable
- Different sizes to meet your storage needs, 18 Pieces include 9 Containers and 9 Lids
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Glasslock 18-Piece Assorted Oven Safe Container Set
Glasslock is made of silica, soda ash, limestone and other natural components, making it BPA free and recyclable. It does not contain any harmful environmental hormones.
Glasslock comes in different sizes and types to meet your everyday needs. The transparent and clear glass design makes it convenient to identify the content and will look great in any kitchen.
Glasslock delivers the flexibility of using it for the microwave, freezer, dishwasher, and oven. Odor-free, stain-proof, and air+liquid resistant, the easy latching lids bring more convenience in storing your food.
FDA approved and recognized as safe to use in the food industry.
- Set includes: one 6.3-cup rectangle, two 3.5-cup rectangle, one 1.6-cup rectangle, one 3.3-cup square, one 1.5-cup square, one 3.1-cup round, one 1.6-cup round, and one 0.7-cup round
- Containers are safe for use in oven, microwave, dishwasher, freezer, and refridgerator
- Airtight and leak-proof
- BPA free and recyclable
- Different sizes to meet your storage needs with a nested design for stackability
Compare with similar items
18 Piece Glass Food Storage Container Set - BPA Free - Use for Home, Kitchen and Restaurant - Snap On Lids Keep Food Fresh with Airtight Seal Safe for Dishwasher
Rubbermaid 1865887 Easy Find Lids 22-Piece Glass Food Storage Container Set
Glasslock 6-Piece Rectangle Oven Safe Container Set
GlassLock 11372 14pc Set Food Storage Container
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||The Product Hatchery LLC||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||8.5 x 6.5 x 3.5 in||14 x 7 x 9 in||14.75 x 6.88 x 9.5 in||8.5 x 6.75 x 3.5 in||15 x 8 x 6.5 in|
|Item Weight||9 lbs||9 lbs||13 lbs||4 lbs||7.8 lbs|
|Size||18 Piece||18 Piece||Set||6-Piece||14piece Set|
Glasslock delivers the flexibility of using one container for the microwave, freezer, dishwasher, and oven. Odor-free, stain-proof, and airplus liquid tight, the easy latching lids bring more convenience in storing your food. Glasslock is made of silica, soda ash, limestone, and other natural components, making it eco-friendly and recyclable. It is BPA free and does not contain any harmful environmental hormones.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. GLASS!!! You don't have to worry about microwaving your food in plastic that who knows if it's leaking chemicals into your food.
2. Microwave safe - they don't melt in the microwave (or oven) and they don't leak chemicals into your food (like even "microwave safe" plastics can)
3. OVEN safe
4. (not just limited to the top rack of the) Dishwasher safe
5. They LOCK, and they lock TIGHT. No more weevils or beetles in your wheat and grains or bugs getting past the lock tight seal. The only way you'll find bugs in these containers is if you put the bugs in the container and then they bred (unfortunately it has been known to happen)
6. HEAVY DUTY. These are high quality. Unless perhaps if you have tile floors.... they might break if you dropped them from waist height on a tile or granite floor. But these aren't extremely fragile. I use and treat them just like I do my plastic bottom lock-tight containers.
7. These are the BEST for freezing foods. The lock-tight feature, in my opinion, is the closest you are going to get to the vacuum-sealing when it comes to preventing freezer burn on frozen foods.
1. After about a dozen or so times of filling one of these with liquids and putting them through the dishwasher it can get some crud around the ring of the lid. You can prevent this by removing the rubber ring from the plastic lid when putting it in the dishwasher, or get rid of it by removing the ring when you see it and run them through the dishwasher separately or soaking the rings and lids in a little bleach water if this happens.
2. Just personal preference, I would have preferred even larger square and rectangle containers in place of the circular ones just to make it easier to store in cabinet/drawers.
Considering they last forever until you either
A) break them (haven't had any break after 7 or 8 years of use)
B) lose the lid (sort of like losing socks - it happens) or
C) melt the lid (by having it fall in the bottom of the dishwasher or having less-knowledgable person put the lid in the oven with the glass bottom - don't do this), then I'd say it's money well spent.
I would definitely recommend this product for anyone looking for quality, durable tupperware that is oven, microwave & dishwasher safe. This would definitely make a great house-warming gift :)
Sold by: Amazon LLC
Shipped by: Amazon LLC
Delivered: 7 days after order date
Packaging: Containers are packaged very well protected and compact, with each smaller container inside the next size up.
Then, about a month ago, i found glass shards in one of the containers I'd just taken out of the drawer. Strange, i thought. Unfortunately, that was only the beginning of finding glass in my containers. It seems that stacking the containers puts stress on the edges, which eventually begin to crumble. Now if i could store the containers without stacking them....but alas, that's not a practical solution.
So if the thought of eating glass shards frightens you, best stay away from these containers.
We don't do reviews. But we want to warn everyone and make sure they're not misled by all the glowing reviews.
Within the first week of normal use, we found glass shards in one of the round containers.
YES. GLASS SHARDS.
We had stored the medium round container nestled in the large one.
We were really lucky to catch it. Normally, I don't look inside containers before pouring my leftovers in there. If food had gotten in there, and we didn't notice it, we would never know that there would be glass shards in our food (see photos)
We have small children in our house, it would've been horrible if they had digested leftovers with broken glass.
GlassLock, if you're reading this PLEASE fix this.