Gleener Ultimate Fuzz Remover Fabric Shaver and Lint Brush (Be My Baby Blue)
|Price:||$19.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 3 fabric-safe edges quickly and gently remove stubborn fuzz balls from natural and synthetic fibers including; wool, cotton, cashmere, fleece, acrylic, rayon, polyester and more.
- 2-in-1 fabric care solution includes a handy lint brush to remove pet hair and lint from clothing and upholstery.
- Patented ergonomic design for ease of use.
- No batteries required so it's wallet and planet-friendly.
- Drawstring travel pouch and all 3 edges included.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Save Your Faves with Gleener
Discover all the faves you can save:
- Wardrobe: sweaters, coats, pants, skirts, suits, t-shirts, jackets, scarves, hats, mitts & gloves
- Household: upholstery, sheets, blankets, cushions, chairs, slipcovers, sofas, car seats
- Natural Fibers: wool, merino, cashmere, cotton, angora, pashmina, silk
- Synthetic Fibers: acrylic, polyester, rayon/viscose, nylon, spandex, elastane, microfiber, polyamide
Gleener's unique Safe Edge System is what sets it apart as a clothes shaver. Each carefully designed edge targets a different kind of fuzz ball — from big and bulky to medium and super fine — safely reviving natural fibers, synthetics and blends.
- Edge #1: Ideal for big & bulky pills like those found on heavy woolens, blends and synthetics.
- Edge #2: Best for medium pilling like those found on cashmere, merino and finer wools. It also works great on fleece.
- Edge #3: Revitalizes your summer knits, t-shirts, silk blends and ultra delicates by removing fine pills.
The Gleener Ultimate Fuzz Remover is 2 products in one. The integrated lint brush picks up pet hair in a flash, dusts away dandruff and can be used to beautifully finish any de-pilling job. Use it on clothing and upholstery alike.
The Gleener Ultimate Fuzz Remover doesn't require batteries or electricity so it's always ready when you are. No batteries also makes this fabric shaver friendlier on your wallet and the planet, a win-win.
The Ultimate Fuzz Remover's ergonomic handle, with a soft over-molded grip, makes de-fuzzing a cinch. A strategically placed Quick Release Button lets you easily swap edges between projects.
The Gleener Ultimate Fuzz Remover is trusted by dry cleaners and restoration professionals to bring fabrics of all types back to life. From treasured hand-knits to fine cashmere, you can trust Gleener to safely and effectively de-fuzz your most loved textiles.
Top customer reviews
It was very effective in removing small, hard pills that formed on an old, thin, cotton blend tank top that has gone through one wash too many.
It was very effective removing larger, soft pills that had formed on a fleece arcteryx jacket.
It was moderately effective removing large pills of mystery fuzz bunnies that were heavily infused on an old pair of wool blend ski socks.
It was least effective removing long white pieces of bichon fries hairs and pieces of down feathers and other unidentified lint that had "somehow" gotten pretty embedded in another arcteryx fleece - a black pullover. This fleece is relatively new and I don't know how it got so lint-infused, but because it's black and the fleece has a knitted texture, even a little bit of lint shows up on it like it's under a black light. I was sad the Gleener didn't work very well on this piece of clothing. I tried multiple blades as well as the lint remover and it was getting to the point that I could tell I was beginning to damage the fabric with all my scraping so I called it quits. It is what it is and I'm going to have to live with it.
That said, it performed quite admirably on my other test pieces so four stars it is! One problem I had with using it is that the way my hand kept wanting to hold it, I kept popping the head off with a finger. That was annoying after about the twentieth time, but if I use it often enough I'll be able to stop popping the head off mid stroke. It seems very well made and the packaging is great. I'm so glad it comes with its own storage bag. It's light years ahead of a plain old lint brush, better than any of the electric shavers I've tried, and it's far less wasteful than those sticky roller paper lint removers. Recommended.