Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
GlenDel Buck 3D Archery Target with Replaceable Core
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- LIFE-LIKE BUCK with the body size of a 200 Lb Buck. Stands 34" at shoulder height, Overall Height 56" with 150" B&C Antlers
- Polyfusion Technology fuses the internal layers to the inner target wall resulting in uniform layer compression and EASY ARROW REMOVAL!
- 4-Sided Replaceable Insert Core measures 11" x 11" x 11" and EXTENDS THE TARGET LIFE (For additional Core Inserts Order: Glendel #G71100)
- 5 TIMES THE INSERT SHOOTING SURFACE of comparable 3-D deer targets allows for over 1,000 shots of practice
- STOPS ALL Broadhead and Field Tip Arrows - MADE IN THE USA
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
The GlenDel Buck STOPS ALL BROADHEADS & FIELD TIPS! Use with your Compound, Crossbow & Longbow. The GlenDel Buck has a body size of a 200lb. live weight deer and offers 5 times the insert-shooting surface of comparable 3-D deer targets. Shoulder Height: Stands 34” at the shoulders. Total Height: 56” Rack Size: 150” B&C antlers Insert Size: 11” X 11” X 11” and MADE IN THE USA!
Top Customer Reviews
Some cosmetic defects on the body that DON'T hinder the replaceable core. Nothing major, and it's a target not a decoy, so I don't care about blemishes.
CONS: -The way the plastic legs attach to the foam will most likely fail if unit is taken apart multiple times or with heavy movement from pulling arrows. (Will post up after another 200 arrows)
-replaceable core does not "lock in" from top, which allows it to move back approximately ¾" when shot
-MINOR cosmetic imperfections on body of target (does NOT affect performance of unit)
-Symmetrical replaceable core that takes 100% of the punishment and none to the deer
-LARGE shootable areas on core
-4 faces on core to shoot
-Easy to replace core
148 arrows: After 120 heart/double lung shots, my arrows are poking 3" out of backside in that area (pix 1), target still looks good, and no complete pass-throughs. Not sure how this will impact performance of opposite side. On this face of the replaceable core, there's still plenty of room to shoot other areas (pix 2, 3). Even if opposing side is toast, I'll still get a second face to shoot. The cores are comparably priced to others so not too worried, but I'll report back when I cross that moat.
There are two wooden dowels through the neck and shoulder area on one side, not sure if these come out if deer would fall apart.
Just received it and put it up, shot two arrows at it and seems to be ok for now. It will do for me, I suppose.
Update 8/12/16, OK, I shouldn't make comments about what I don't research first. The dowels secure the vital insert in place. The vital insert
has four target angles. I like it.