Similar authors to follow
See more recommendations
About Glenda Thomas
I offer books on healthy recipes.
I have journals and even a journal for men.
Journaling is a great American past time. One special journal I offer is one with coloring pages for adults. The art is done by me. The art style is Zentangle (r) inspired.
Top Co-Authors Share Their Secrets for Unleashing Enormous Personal Change!
Welcome to The Change book series and global movement!
The Change explores powerful, thought-provoking insights from twenty inspiring co-authors. Prepare to be taken on a journey of self-discovery and personal change that will touch every area of your life!
Having a variety of perspectives is the key to understanding ourselves and the greatness that resides within. This book will reawaken you and inspire you toward personal transformation!
"I'm buying my 10 today!" -Berny Dohrmann, Chairman, CEO Space International
Learn to weather the changes in life and you will prosper! Chances are this book contains EXACTLY what you need to take your life to the next level.
Featuring exclusive content from these top co-authors:
- Jim Britt - How to Win the Competition Against the Clock
- Jim Lutes - It's Not Where You Are, It's Where You're Going
- Amanda C. Watts - Awaken Your Magic
- Andy Craig - Restoration
- Barbara Swanson - The Change Path
- Brian Aubrey Haase - What's Causing "NOW" in Your Life?
- Carol Look, LCSW, EFT Master - Find Your Next Yes
- Eden Adele - Are You Doing What You Know Or Do You Know What You're Doing?
- Christa Bonnet - Empower Yourself On The Journey of Collaboration From 'Me' To 'We'
- Nina Boski - Rock On With Your Wonderful Bad-Ass Self
- George Ishee - A Penny for Your Thoughts
- Jennifer S. Wilkov - Books: A Life-Changing Experience for Reader & Writer Alike
- Harry Kroner - Deep Healing
- Julie Anne Christoph, CPC, ELI-MP - Conscious change for a happy life
- Kurt A. David - My CHANGE
- Marilynn Hughes & Dr. Rudy Schild - The Science for Moral Law
- Mark Skovron - The Free Agent Revolution
- Michael E. Schmidlen - THE Underwear Entrepreneur Asks You: "Who do YOU Listen to???"
- Naomi Douglas - Facing Divorce and Other Crises: how to allow life to transform you
- Reverend Susan (Sue) Henley - Just Breathe
- Sandi Mitchell - Strengthening Your Inner Genius
- Sonja-Sophie -
1,000 s of people fall victim to brain aneurysms every year.
Please Support Brain Aneurysm Foundation.to spread awareness.
An estimated 6 million people in the United States have an unruptured brain aneurysm, or 1 in 50 people.
The annual rate of rupture is approximately 8 – 10 per 100,000 people or about 30,000 people in the United States suffer a brain aneurysm rupture. There is a brain aneurysm rupturing every 18 minutes. Ruptured brain aneurysms are fatal in about 40% of cases. Of those who survive, about 66% suffer some permanent neurological deficit.
Approximately 15% of patients with aneurysmal subarachnoid hemorrhage (SAH) die before reaching the hospital. Most of the deaths from subarachnoid hemorrhage are due to rapid and massive brain injury from the initial bleeding which is not correctable by medical and surgical interventions.
4 out of 7 people who recover from a ruptured brain aneurysm will have disabilities.
Brain aneurysms are most prevalent in people ages 35 - 60, but can occur in children as well. The median age when aneurysmal hemorrhagic stroke occurs is 50 years old and there are typically no warning signs. Most aneurysms develop after the age of 40.