- Save 5% on "NEW" Watch Travel Case - 3 Slot Luxury Carbon Fiber Design Box. when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by RG City. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on 8 Slot Watch Box + Tray of 3 Sunglasses slots and additional Valet Space. when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by RG City. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on NEW 24 Slot Flat Watch Box for Men - Luxury Display Case and.. when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by RG City. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on Earring Organizer Tray - 4 Stackable Trays with Lid - 45 Slot for Drawer or …. when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by RG City. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on Jewelry Organizer Tray - 4 Stackable Trays with Lid - 27 Slot for Drawer or … when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by RG City. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on this item when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by RG City. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Glenor Co Watch Box with Valet Drawer for Men - 12 Slot Luxury Watch Case Display Organizer, Carbon Fiber Design - Metal Buckle for Mens Jewelry Watches, Men's Storage Boxes Holder has Large Glass Top
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 12 LARGE COMPARTMENTS- Each watch cushion holds a small or large watch neatly in place . There is plenty of space between the lid and cushions to accommodate watches of all size. VALET provides more space to keep your cufflinks, rings, tie clips, sunglasses, pens, money, cards or your watch tools.
- UNIQUE,CONVENIENT & ATTRACTIVE DESIGN - Glenor Co. Watch Box boasts a unique , beautiful and a more convenient design than the other watch boxes out there. Our talented team of designers have worked hard to produce the perfect balance of modern ,sophistication and class to create this unique box and its attractive metal plate. Unlike others our box can be easily opened and closed with one hand for the most convenient use.
- GIFT BOX & BLANK CARD INCLUDED- An elegant gift box and blank card is included with each watch box for the most presentable gift giving. This makes a great gift for a father, boyfriend , husband, son, boss, friend or any other watch lover in your life.
- BE HAPPY: Glenor Co offers a 100% satisfaction Money-Back Guarantee to ensure complete customer satisfaction. You are guaranteed to end up happy. DIMENSIONS - Exterior: 14¼ inches long x 8½ inches wide x 5¾ inches high. Interior top compartments: 2 inches (51mm) wide x 3/½ inches long.
- "ORIGINAL" GLENOR CO WATCH BOX: This is the ORIGINAL watch box that was designed and Patented by Glenor Co.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
"ATTENTION WATCH COLLECTORS"
Are you struggling to keep your watches organized, protected and easy to find? Are you Looking for the most beautiful luxury watch box to accommodate your or a loved one's expanding watch collection?
Glenor Co. Luxury Watch box is what you are looking for. It will keep your watches organized, safe and gracefully displayed in the most beautiful way. We guarantee it and so do our customers.
"A WATCH COLLECTORS DREAM"
*12 Large Compartments - Each cushion holds a small or large watch neatly in place. There is lots of space between the lid and cushions to accommodate watches of all size.
*High Quality- Glenor Co. watch box is made with solid and the highest quality materials only. With its sturdy metal hinges and thick solid walls, it's destined to last for decades.
*Beautiful Display- With its large glass window and neat pillows this box will give your watches the presentation they deserve.
*Attractive Contemporary Design- It's very obvious that Glenor Co has given much attention to every little detail while designing this box. It's elegant buckle and smooth design is the perfect combination of modern and class.
*Opens easily with one hand only.
*The Ultimate Gift- Already packaged in an elegant gift box & gift card included, these watch boxes are guaranteed to please.
Open your box to discover...
*Beautiful carbon fiber design exterior with neat stitchless corners
*Large glass window
*Sophisticated stainless steel metal plate
*Interior is covered in ultra smooth PU leather
*Thick sturdy walls & smooth metal hinges
*12 large watch compartments & PU leather cushions
*Beautiful Gift Box included
*Gift Card included
Glenor Co Watch Box is the ONLY watch box backed by a No-Hassle Money-Back Guarantee to ensure 100% Satisfaction.
So what are you waiting for? Click on the Buy button to order your Watch Box now.
418 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-5 of 418 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
First off, the packaging is custom made for this box, which means it's perfectly designed to protect the material, glass, and metal parts from all possible damage. I'm the Quality Manager for a distribution company and know what a big difference that makes to it arriving safely, and it tells me right upfront the company's really invested in delivering the very best to their customers. I know the listing says it comes with a "gift box" but I was really expecting a folded up shirt-box kind of thing to be thrown in the Amazon box with it. This is truly elegant enough to proudly hand right to the recipient without wrapping paper or even a bow.
Second, I know it's a simple thing, but the top glass of the box had absolutely no fingerprints on it -- I mean, smudge-less to the point that I actually noticed the lack of fingerprints and made a face at someone who touched the glass while we were cooing over it (plus, who does that?? lol).
Inside the top lid of the box is a card introducing Glenor Co and a small, blank note card with envelope that I can write in and include with the gift.
What a nice, extra touch! It's obvious they're thinking their business through to the very end.
The watch box itself is every bit as beautiful as it looks in the pictures and as I was expecting, and I really did a lot of looking before I bought this one from Glenor Co. There are lots of other boxes out there that are certainly less expensive and if you're looking closely they just look cheap. I liked that this one doesn't have the white top-stitching or an interior that's a contrasting color or just lined in cheap felt - yuck. The outside of this box is completely covered in that beautiful, slightly textured black leather-ish "carbon fiber" material, with no visible stitching anywhere. It's very nice to touch. I'm assuming the two metal pieces are shiny silver, but they have a film over them for protection from scratches (and fingerprints from nosy people!) which I don't want to take off yet since it's a gift. The 12 removable watch pillows fit snugly side-to-side within their dividers but have about 3/4" (2cm) wiggle room up-and-down. They're covered in what feels like a non-textured version of the material on the outside of the box. The one seam the pillows do have is in the middle of the underside of the pillow and it's nearly invisible, so if you accidentally put one in upside down it won't look bad at all, if you could even tell. The bottom drawer is roomier than I expected, probably since the photos only show it half open.
I noticed the description didn't give dimensions for the compartments at the bottom and a few other things, so here goes for those of you wondering if your ________ will fit:
* Bottom drawer big spaces (x2): 4" x 7" or 17.5cm x 10.25cm
* Bottom drawer small spaces (x6): 2" x 2.25" or 5.25cm x 5.75"
* Glass top: 12.125" x 6.5" or 30.25cm x 16.5cm
* Top metal handle: 3.125" x 1.75" or 8cm x 4.5cm
* Bottom metal handle: 3.125" x 0.625" or 8cm x 1.7cm
I might take this to a place like Things Remembered to have the glass or metal engraved with a monogram, which is why I wondered about the dimensions. If I do that I'll post an update. Glenor Co may want to consider adding personalization service in the future! I certainly would have done it. I did look at similar watch boxes at Things Remembered but they didn't have the combination of compartments I was looking for, and they were more than twice as expensive. Most of the other good quality watch boxes I have looked at have all started at about $125(USD) - one more reason I'm so excited about this purchase.
From beginning to end, I love this watch box. I can't wait to give it to my darling watch-collector for Christmas! If you're thinking of buying one, this should definitely be it - just stop looking and buy it.
[For the record, I have NOT received this for free/discount to review it or anything like that at all. I'm just a person who's super happy with her purchase. Although, I'm also a person who wouldn't turn down free stuff... for the record...)
I have a 7-1/4 wrist, and watches with metal bracelets fit the pillows fine, as well as anything with a buckle. I tend to put anything that's strapped on a deployant clasp, and that makes the watch fit a little snug. It's really no big deal unless your strap is really fragile. For me, they're like a shoehorn for leather straps, keeping them in the shape of your wrist so they contour better when you put them on.
The drawer in the bottom of the box is extremely handy for extra buckles, spring bars, tools, straps, etc. I tend to want to keep way too many things in there but it doesn't matter since there's just so much room.
The pockets for the watches are deep and well separated from one another. I believe the biggest face diameter I wear is 46mm and there is plenty of room on either side of the watch. The pillows are leather(faux) all the way around and fit snugly in their pockets, with or without a watch.
I did not have any issues with the hinges/brackets that a few other users have encountered, and my glass pane was intact upon receipt of the case. As mentioned before, the drawer doesn't have rollers or a stop, but that's kind of a silly point to get hung up on. It is a very nice touch and affords plenty of space for most daily items. It pulls out smoothly as long as you aren't yanking at it from an angle. Not an issue at all.
My wallet, blade, rings, etc. fit with more than enough room to spare. There are infinite ways you can fill the slots, depending on your EDC stuff. I didn't test the main spaces with my sunglasses, as I keep them next to the front door with keys, which I also didn't test. If you carry a huge key chain with tons of keys, may not fit, but that's a bit excessive anyway.
I could go on and on, but I will let the pictures add to your search. I looked high and low for a new watch case once my collection began to grow and I bought this one because I knew it would continue to grow and afford me space to store future watches. Furthermore, as some of my watches are solar/light powered, having an open pane glass top allows ambient light to constantly charge the watches when I am not wearing them. I wasn't sure initially about having them openly displayed, but seeing them every time I walk by makes me happy, kind of a reminder of the collection you own.
For parity's sake, I will offer up some, "criticism" I have with the box. Very small, very slight issues that I am scraping the bottom of the barrel for. One, I wish the glass pane were removable so that I could take it out and have my initials engraved on it. Two, the handle for the drawer is, "sharp" along the edges. I'm not talking razor effect, but just a bit sharper than is comfortable. Again, that's a stretch though, as your total contact time on the drawer handle is seconds at best.
Overall, this case gets top marks from me. Beautifully packaged and presented, excellent quality product, very attractive, extremely handsome, a no brainer for recommendations. Hands down would buy again and would be the only company I look for if my collection exceeds this box or I find myself in need of another one.
I own many invictas and this box is perfect. The fit and finish is great and with this low price is quite the steal!