Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Prophets of Rage Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon kidsevergreen kidsevergreenaltText Choose channels with their favorite shows and movies kidsevergreenaltText Choose channels with their favorite shows and movies  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 92 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 98 reviews
on January 27, 2015
Came in way earlier than estimated earliest estimated date was 2/4/15 received yesterday. Packaging great chocolate was not melted. The cookie i guess you could call tastes like the american wafers but this chocolate tastes much better
review image review image
on September 28, 2016
I was really excited when I order this b/c I heard they are really good and I should try them out. Well when I received it the box was crushed a bit, but the candy was not thank goodness. They need to think of a better way to pack this then putting it in a non padded envelope. Anyway when I opened the candy I noticed that ALL of them were melted and missing the whipped topping inside. What was left was a hollow cone with some of the remains of the whipped candy inside. I did eat a couple and I will admit they do taste good. Still might try and order these in the cooler months then maybe I will get the full product.
on April 17, 2015
Delicious! They do taste almost identical to waffers, I personally prefer the chocolate in these though. I suggest buying these in cold weather. Mine didn't arrive melted (AKA they arrived in perfect condition), but due to how fluffy the chocolate is, it doesn't surprise me at all that some people got them melted.

The chocolate is very fluffy and almost has a spongy texture to it before instantly melting in your mouth.

They're a good size. It's about 12cm/5in tall and 2cm/1in wide. Big enough to be well worth the price.
on January 3, 2017
I wouldn't order again. Extremely pricey for the amount you receive (They are listed for cheaper now, I paid $7.90 for mine) and they really weren't anything special. So, if it's only a few bucks that's not so bad, but still it's nothing I would ever crave.
on April 20, 2016
This is a great box of treats. The Caplico sticks are light and delicious. There are only nine Caplico sticks in the box (I wish there were more). There are three of each type: strawberry, vanilla, and chocolate. Each Caplico stick is a wafer, about 5 inches long and maybe 1 inch wide at the top (a little smaller towards the bottom), and each stick has a very light, solid, tasty filling. The filling is light because it contains lots of tiny air pockets (you'll see when you bite into it). The wafers are sweet, but not in a way that's sickening or cloying. The wafers are thin enough to bite into; they're not too thick or hard on the teeth. I absolutely HIGHLY recommend these !!!
on June 11, 2017
My kids love these, however ordering them whenever the weather gets warm forces the "Ice cream" to partially melt. This makes them very unappetizing looking and the kids don't even want to eat them. So only order these in the cooler months. That being said they are good, and popular with kids.
on May 3, 2015
My husband and I had seen Rhett and Link receive something that looked similar to this on their show, and we were dying to try one. I don't believe that this is what they had on the show, but we still liked them very much! They remind us of the pirouette wafer sticks. We couldn't stop eating them!
on December 6, 2013
PROMPT FAST DELIVERY!
Though I should only order these during the winter months as I ordered in the summer and they all melted.
on September 1, 2016
These taste wonderful. Only issue I had was shipping. Took a very very long time. Actually a week longer than estimated delivery time. Some arrived broken and some were melted. About 1/4 to 1/2 of my order. Could still eat them but wouldnt give for a gift. But the taste is so worth it. Best candy I have ever eaten. Hands down - the best. But to be fair, they are coming from Japan. No where in the USA to purchase.
i remember i used to get these things in World Market about 6 years ago but they stopped selling them leaving me without the weird joy of these odd little treats. the treat itself is amazing and i love all three flavours, but when i bought my second box of these (yes second XD) the box itself was completely crushed. i was pretty sad about this since i love collecting boxes so im going to have to give these only 4 stars due to the carelessly packaged box.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.