Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Foo Fighters GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-7 of 7 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 10 reviews
on November 21, 2011
I bought this Glico Collection to try out other unusual flavors of Pocky and other related products. I received what is available in their current stock:

2 2.82 oz Glico Chocolate Pocky
3 1.16 oz Glico Strawberry Pocky
1 1.16 Sweet Milk Pocky
1 3.53 oz. Chocolate Almond Crush Pocky
1 Glico Coconut Chocolate Pocky
1 Toppo Cocoa Sticks 2.5 oz.
1 Glico Roasted Pretz 2.46 oz.
1 Glico Corn Pretz 2.46 oz
1 Glico Salad Pretz 2.46 oz.
1 Hello Kitty Strawberry Chocolate Sticks
1 Orange Hi-chew

I've tried the Sweet Milk-- it was OK and tasted like condensed milk dipped sticks.
My favorite is the Chocolate Almond Crush- very addicting, chocolatey and nutty.
Strawberry is good too.

I wish I bought my own mix from another online store. This Glico pack is not worth it as I can buy the other varieties cheaper at an Asian supermarket that are well stocked with Pocky coming from regional Glico Pocky flavors.
on March 29, 2017
I love pocky and trying new flavors that I can't find here. However, this was not the variety I had in mind upon finding this. Everything I received I could have bought in my local international market and for less. If I had known I would not have spent so much on it. I also did not receive any strawberry pocky which is directly in the packages description. I did like the amount of items I received I just wish there was a better variety
review image
Actually, I love most Japanese candies and cookies. But, I really like pocky sticks too. This is a variety pack. Fourteen different styles and flavors. The most unusual to me were the green maccha flavor, which was tea like. Overall, very enjoyable. I'd get it again.
on April 24, 2013
I love pocky ... I keep seeing different flavors that are just not available here and hoped this would be the opportunity to try them. The mix collection arrived and I opened it to see 3 different labeled boxes of the same chocolate pocky, and 3 different labeled boxes of the same strawberry cream.
That was almost half the 'collection'. Since I was making a care package for my son, I was sad that the package would not have the variety I had hoped for. Did discover Calico with this variety ... so that was a plus.
on May 14, 2016
I am a person who LOVES Japanese snacks and Pocky is one of my favorites. When I received the product it was not damaged in anyway nor was it soggy or stale. It tasted just as good as it did when I had one in japan. I'm not a fan of the green tea flavor but everyone has that acquired taste.
on February 17, 2014
I bought this collection for my girlfriend. She loves Pocky and surely it is tasty. However, some bags of Pocky almost meet the best use day. One is already past the day. It gives me very bad impression.
on July 21, 2009
Where I live I can only get my hands on two types of pocky: strawberry and chocolate. Nothing wrong with either flavor, but friends elsewhere have access to more variety. So upon finding this my fingers couldn't hit "Add to cart" fast enough. It's a very nice selection of flavors, I really liked milk and orange. The various other candies were just as good.