The Glidecam HD-4000 is designed for compact and full-size cameras weighing from 4 to 10 lbs (1.8-4.5 kilogram). A camera mounting platform with quick release plate allows you to quickly attach or remove your camera. Ergonomic control knobs allow precise adjustments back-and-forth, and side-to-side to reach the perfect horizontal balance. By adding more or less counter weight plates to the base platform and by changing the length of the central post, you can adjust the camera's vertical balance.
The Glidecam HD-4000 offers unparalleled control and ease of use with its rigid, yet dynamically adjustable, weight distribution platforms. Setting up, controlling and adjusting the system's balance is now quick and precise. The unique, proprietary dynamic base platform can expand and contract to adjust the system's dynamic balance and to increase/decrease the system's rotational pan inertia. Each unit is made in the USA.
Designed for compact and full size cameras weighing from 4 to 10 pounds.
- X,Y Head Dimensions: 8.75" x 5" x 1”
- Base Platform Dimensions: shortest—13.75” x 4.75” Longest—18.25” x 4.75”
- Central Support Post: 1" diameter
- 20" tall in shortest mode
- 28" tall in longest mode
- Weight: 3.3 pounds without Counter Weight Plates.
- Each Custom Counter Weight Plate averages .272 pounds.
- The Glidecam HD-4000 includes 12 custom Counter Weight Plates.
- 12 Counter Weight Plates = 3.264 pounds
- Camera Mounting Plate has 1/4" & 3/8” mounting holes
- Base Platform has 1/4" mounting hole for optional LCD Monitor attachment.
- Made in USA.