- File Size: 3092 KB
- Print Length: 235 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 1545235406
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: February 21, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01NBAXFAY
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #975,353 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$9.99|
Save $7.00 (70%)
A Glimmer of Hope (Magic Incarnate Book 6) Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
Crystal Wynter and her good friend Gavin Venator have saved the town of Claymore from an air bomb which would have killed everyone living there. Now with the town being saved from demons, criminals and fog the townsfolk know that magic exists. Crystal and Gavin’s plan is to rebuild the town with magic but with all their supposedly good intentions to help the town most of the people fear Crystal, Gavin and everyone with magic. The people want to hunt everyone with magic persecute them ridding Claymore of this supposed evil. Can Crystal put a stop to the persecution of magical people? Can Crystal create peace between everyone humans, shamans and witches making everyone live in harmony.
As Crystal kept changing not only with her powers but grew up she became more bitter, cynical and filled with so much sarcasm I was starting to miss the hope filled Crystal from before. Crystal still had to deal with her trepidation in others especially Gavin. In a sense I didn’t like how Crystal treated Gavin but I also wanted Gavin to shake Crystal a lot of the times too telling her exactly how he felt. I did feel a little sorry for Gavin and was kind of hoping Gavin would of ended up with someone maybe Shira even though he didn’t trust her. I would like to read what does happen to Mark, Shira, Natalie like does she ever get cured, even Alan even though he wasn’t in the story long enough and hope that Ms. Zoltack will write their stories someday too.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Teen & Young Adult > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Coming of Age
- Books > Teen & Young Adult > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Paranormal & Urban
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult > Horror
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Coming of Age
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Paranormal & Urban