Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- #1 Best Selling Ultimate Black Diffraction Glasses with Hard Black Plastic Frames
- Laser Etched Hard Plastic Lenses
- Indestructible True-Flex PVC Frame
- 3 Times the Diffraction of Competitors
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
SEE WHAT YOU'VE BEEN MISSING
GloFX Ultimate Diffraction Glasses provide the best quality, craftsmanship, and most importantly the best diffraction effect on the market. Created with style in mind, these hand-crafted Ultimate Diffraction Glasses capture the essence of a rave and allow you to see the festival through brand new eyes.
Extreme Diffraction Effect
Unrivaled by other Diffraction Glasses, GloFX Ultimate Diffraction Glasses provide 3 times the diffraction effect of competitors. The gradient light diffraction effect in these glasses is layered between two hard plexi-plastic panels for protection. The laser etching process provides optimum light diffraction that presents a crisp, clean, and even effect from edge to edge. These glasses are a necessity for truly experiencing any light show or rave.
These glasses will stand up to every festival and rave under the summer sun. We are certain that you won’t be disappointed with your Ultimate Diffraction Glasses purchase and will enjoy the opportunity to wear these glasses at every event you attend.
Indestructable True-Flex PVC Frame
Made from nearly indestructible true-flex plastic, GloFX Matte Black Ultimate Diffraction Glasses ensure that your glasses will withstand a whole summer of weekend-long festivals. The true-flex PVC frame safeguards the Diffraction Lenses and are sturdy enough to withstand even the craziest of sets. The frame sits comfortably and securely on your face, and will withstand all bass drops (as well as any drops to the ground).
What Are Diffraction Glasses?
Typically worn by concert and rave-goers, these glasses use a special kind of lens to diffract light into a multitude of rainbow colors. The lens works similar to a prism, splitting white light into its component colors. This means that whenever you put these glasses on, any light source will appear as a kaleidoscope of colors, intensifying your concert/rave experience like never before.
What Are Diffraction Glasses Used For?
- Fireworks and Firework Shows
- Science class and learning the study of light waves
- Holiday and Christmas lights
- Festivals and carnivals
- Concerts and Music Festivals
- LED Gloving and orbit light shows
- Enhancing any light shows or performances
- Package Dimensions: 5.7 x 2.4 x 1.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.64 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0095ZPR54
- Item model number: DGUB
- Date first listed on Amazon: September 4, 2012
- Average Customer Review:
Seller Warranty Description
Lifetime Limited Warranty
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Another prick that reviewed these admitted to using them while driving. Don't do that.
Here are some suggestions to do with these that don't involve piloting a multi ton metal box at high speeds alongside other metal boxes full of living humans.
Going to a concert.
Going to a concert on drugs.
Sitting at home.
Sitting at home on drugs.
You could give a pair to a child.
You could give a pair to an elderly person.
You could actually give a pair to a person of any age. They're that cool.
I put these on my dog. I don't know if she saw anything, but it made for a very cute photo.
I would not suggest putting these on a dog that doesn't know you, is growling, or appears rabid.
You get the idea.
You won't be disappointed I took a few pictures of different lights with and without the glasses to give you a idea of what they look like.
I remember trying hard to find out on the GloFX website what the difference exactly is between "diffraction" and "kaleidoscope" glasses but I couldn't really tell from their videos. I understand what diffraction means, but I ended up searching on Google what I should get, and found a post by someone who goes to festivals often on a forum. They said to get diffraction glasses because you can still see what is going on around you and see and walk around alright, but with kaleidoscope glasses you won't be able to perceive as much how things actually are so you will be more so standing in one place with those. Hopefully that can help someone else.
That said, I'm not rolling in money, so I've tried to find the best value for my money among all the different brands out there. I've tried $30 pairs from iheartraves and AuroraVision and $0.50 pairs of paper glasses that come in bulk, and GloFX is the absolute best happy medium out there in my opinion. There's a few reasons for this:
1) They're fairly cheap. I can get 5 pairs of the black Ultimate Diff. Glasses for $50, which means they're cheap enough to be able to hand them out to strangers or replace easily without breaking the bank.
2) They're sturdy, but not too bulky. The paper glasses generally last a night at most and aren't very fitted, while some of the more expensive glasses have lenses that are so heavy that they'd fall down my nose. GloFX's glasses are the same weight and fit as a regular pair of shades, just with diffraction lenses. Speaking of...
3) The lenses are entertaining yet not overbearing. They're pretty thin, like I said, but they produce some AWESOME light effects, and at the same time I can actually tell what I'm looking at. In fact, if you wear them long enough (and are maybe a bit intoxicated) you may forget they're on, which leads to fun moment when you do take them off and realize that the real world doesn't do such crazy stuff with light.
Again, I've tried a lot of diffraction glasses and these are by far your best value, especially on Amazon. When I'm at a festival, my CamelBak always has one pair of hand-made wire kaleidoscope glasses I bought at Imagine Festival, my blue pair of GloFX diffraction glasses for myself, and 3-5 black pairs to hand out to new friends in the crowd. I've met some great people this way, and it's a cheap means of making another music lover's night with a simple act of kindness. Highly recommend.
I feel like talking about these while on drugs is unnecessary because these make everyday life more entertaining the second you put these on you know you're gonna have a goodtime. My only nitpick is that these do seem to get dirty fast or show dirt more easily im not sure honestly. I say these are fun for all ages. Im definitely gonna buy some for my friends to wear when we do stupid stuff and or drugs.