|Brand Name||Global Caché|
|Item model number||Flex-IP|
|Item Weight||0.32 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||6.7 x 4.1 x 0.4 inches|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||6.7 x 4.1 x 0.4 inches|
Other Sellers on Amazon
4-Year PC Peripherals Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Global Cache iTach Flex IP
|Price:||$81.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Connects almost any electrical device to a wired Ethernet network instantly
- Access, monitor, automate, and control standalone equipment
- Built in IR learning and access commands to cloud-based IR database
- Web-based control protocol using HTTP
- Four conductor Global Port allows for versatility using Flex Link cables
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Connects almost any electrical device to a wired Ethernet network via RJ45 Access, monitor, automate, and control standalone equipment 4MB flash memory - store web pages and files accessible via URL Web-based control protocol using HTTP Mounting dock for simple installation
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
To make this work in a full setup, you will need a way to send IP commands to it that will get converted it IR or serial information. There are a *lot* of apps out there that will run on phones, tablets, iPad's, Kindles, and computers. This gizmo is the link you need between the computer world and the old style remote control world. Some day everything will be IP control. Then you won't need these. For right now - this is what you need to run your home theater.
Why this one and not the older version? This one is a *lot* smaller. It does not have plastic ends to fall off the box like on the old ones. They also are cheaper. It pretty much does the same thing as the old ones did. If you have something really odd you are trying to do (serial at 384K baud, RS-485) then you may need something else. For all the "normal" control needs these seem to do what you need to do.
The api is fairly simple, we built an application using its on-board JSON webservice from start to finish in few days. The only gotcha we had is there are a few configurations you have to send through the command terminal that were not documented very well and he on board configuration webpage did not give you access to. This was getting Tri Port to work properly you have to post a command to tell each port to work in tri port mode directly. This was tough so I am removing a star from this relay....being as the scale is only 5 stars and I am giving it 10....you wont notice on my rating =)
Most recent customer reviews
The device takes commands over your local area network and emits IR codes.Read more