- Series: Media, Culture and Social Change in Asia Series
- Paperback: 256 pages
- Publisher: Routledge; 1 edition (August 17, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0415697093
- ISBN-13: 978-0415697095
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 0.6 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 13.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #5,334,942 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Global Chinese Cinema: The Culture and Politics of 'Hero' (Media, Culture and Social Change in Asia Series) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
About the Author
Gary D. Rawnsley is currently Professor of Asian International Communications at the Institute of Communications Studies, University of Leeds, UK. Ming-Yeh T. Rawnsley is Research Fellow at the Institute of Communications Studies, University of Leeds, UK. Their most recent jointly edited publications include Political Communications in Greater China: The Construction and Reflection of Identity (also published by Routledge) and Critical Security, Democratisation and Television in Taiwan.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?