- Paperback: 234 pages
- Publisher: Clarity Pr (September 15, 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 093286368X
- ISBN-13: 978-0932863683
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.5 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#3,027,302 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #3044 in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > International & World Politics > Caribbean & Latin American
- #4255 in Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Political Science > Political Ideologies
- #4494 in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Public Affairs & Policy > Economic Policy
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Global Depression and Regional Wars: The United States, Latin America and the Middle East
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
About the Author
James Petras is a Bartle Professor (Emeritus) of Sociology at Binghamton University, New York. He is the author of 64 books published in 29 languages, and over 560 articles in professional journals, including the American Sociological Review, British Journal of Sociology, Social Research, and Journal of Peasant Studies. He has published over 2000 articles in nonprofessional journals such as the New York Times, the Guardian, the Nation, Christian Science Monitor, Foreign Policy, New Left Review, Partisan Review, Temps Moderne, Le Monde Diplomatique.