- Paperback: 192 pages
- Publisher: Oxford University Press; 1 edition (November 15, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0199596654
- ISBN-13: 978-0199596652
- Product Dimensions: 6.7 x 0.5 x 4.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 38 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #139,712 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Global Economic History: A Very Short Introduction 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Robert C. Allen is Professor of Economic History at Oxford University. He is a fellow of the British Academy.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most recent customer reviews
This is a very brief book, as stated by the title, so one cannot expect subtle insights.Read more