- Series: The Global Experience, Volume One, Readings in World History to 1550 (Book 1)
- Paperback: 416 pages
- Publisher: Pearson; 5 edition (September 18, 2005)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0131178172
- ISBN-13: 978-0131178175
- Product Dimensions: 6.9 x 0.8 x 9.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 6 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #292,914 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Global Experience: Readings in World History, Volume 1 (to 1550) (5th Edition) 5th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
All Books, All the Time
Read author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more at the Amazon Book Review. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Back Cover
This integrated, global collection of primary source documents illustrates the variety of experiences on the part of men and women who have made history; and is designed with introductions and questions, to make main points clear to students. Organized chronologically and focusing on global themes, it includes excerpts from both classic texts and less familiar but equally illustrative material.