- Series: Routledge Studies in Popular Music (Book 11)
- Hardcover: 308 pages
- Publisher: Routledge; 1 edition (February 19, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1138821764
- ISBN-13: 978-1138821767
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.8 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #5,363,351 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Global Glam and Popular Music: Style and Spectacle from the 1970s to the 2000s (Routledge Studies in Popular Music) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
About the Author
Ian Chapman is Senior Executant Lecturer in Contemporary Music at the University of Otago, New Zealand.
Henry Johnson is Professor of Music at the University of Otago, New Zealand.
Try the Kindle edition and experience these great reading features:
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|