- Create your FREE Amazon Business account to save up to 10% with Business-only prices and free shipping.
Unlock 10% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Global Health Trax Fivelac, .053 Ounce Packets 60-Count
Enhance your purchase
|Brand||GHT Global Health Trax Inc.|
|Item Weight||0.15 Pounds|
|Unit Count||3.18 Ounce|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||5 x 4 x 4 inches|
About this item
- Mainenance of your daily health and addresses the digestion of those whose normal meals tend to be irregular and off balance
- Lactic bacteria supports your daily health and beauty
- Active Ingredients: Bacillus coagulans, Bacillus subtilis,Enterococcus faecalis,Lactobacillus acidophilus,Bifidobacterium longum
- Five live bacteria bacillus coagulans, bacillus subtilis, enterococcus faecalis, lactobacillus acidophilus and bifidobacterium longum
- During the summer months products may arrive warm but Amazon stores and ships products in accordance with manufacturers' recommendations, when provided.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
FiveLac contains five potent micro-flora replenishing your system with over 2 billion live bacteria which help keep your digestive tract healthy.
Product detailsItem Package Quantity:1
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 5 x 4 x 4 inches; 2.4 Ounces
- Item model number : fivelac
- Date First Available : November 22, 2004
- Manufacturer : GHT Global Health Trax Inc.
- ASIN : B000OOLYO8
- Best Sellers Rank: #109,002 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- #1,195 in Probiotic Nutritional Supplements
- Customer Reviews:
Do not take while taking antibiotics. Pregnant or nursing mothers, if under medical care, or if you have a suppressed immune system, consult your health practitioner prior to use. Once packets are opened, they should be used immediately.
Beta cyclodextrin, Erythritol, lacotse, lemon juice powder, silica, canola oil. Contains a maximum of 30 ppm casein (an ingredient derived from milk).
Suggested Use: Adults and children take one to two packets a day to start. Empty the packet contents into your mouth and follow with a few ounces of water, or add powder to a few ounces of water and drink. If additional support is desired, you may build gradually to a higher number of packets. Amount needed may vary from person to person. Packets may be taken any time of day, with or without meals.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It's hard to say whether these are helping or not. I have been taking 3 a day trying to get rid of candida. After two weeks, my tongue is still white when I wake up.
I suffer from gerds, reflux, bloating, hieatal hernia, Barrett's esophagus, and now that test show I also have esophageal spasms, I can not have the surgery to release me from all this. Don't like funding big farma with meds I have to take, and since I'm pretty much stuck, this has helped to release bloating, and regulate bowels. I was taking one in morning, and helped, i am now trying to add second at night. Seems to help more. Guess only time will tell
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.