- Brand Name: Global Marketing Partners
- Model Number: VDS30
- Hardware Platform: Windows
VHS To DVD 3.0
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Adjustable Recording Time - With one click, you can capture and burn it onto a media of your choice
- Various menu and creation effects - Multiple screen effects and filters help you create your own menus
- Convenient file management - Movie clips are managed in a File Pool for ease of viewing, editing, and deleting
- Works with most CD-R/RW, DVD+/-R, DVD+/-RW, DVD+RW DL burning devices
- PSP and iPod formats - Convert captured video into MPEG-4 to watch on your PSP and iPod
Customers Also Shopped For
Preserve Your Home Videos
Whether you are a novice or professional, VHS to DVD 3.0 is the best choice for preserving your irreplaceable home videos. Use VHS to DVD 3.0 with your existing TV/Video capture card/device to convert VHS tapes into DVD or VCD.
Advanced scene editing tools allow you to record movies and easily trim out commercials or unwanted scenes. Easily add transition effects, titles, and chapters.
Digitize Your Music
Revive old music by converting to new digital formats--record audio from cassettes, LP records, or videotapes and convert them into CDs, MP3 files, PSP, iPod, or PDA devices.
Watch video on new gadgets
You can watch the captured video on Sony PSP, iPod, and other devices.
- Adjustable Recording Time
Recording will be made for the duration of time you set. With one click, you can capture and burn it onto a media of your choice.
- Various Effects and Menu Creation
Offers many different screen effects and filters, and lets you create your own menus.
- Convenient File Management
Movie clips are managed in a File Pool for ease of viewing, editing, and deleting.
- Supports Most Burning Devices
Supports CD-R/RW, DVD+/-R, DVD+/-RW, DVD+RW DL.
- PSP and iPod Formats
Convert captured video into MPEG-4 format that you can watch on your PSP and iPod.
- PDA or Mobile Device Format
Convert captured video into WMV format that you can watch on your Windows-based PDA or mobile device.
- Audio Recording
Record audio from cassettes, LP records, and video tapes and create MP3 files or audio CDs.
- Dual-layer DVD Supported
Burn DVD movie on dual-layer DVD discs (Your DVD Writer must support dual-layer disc)
Top Customer Reviews
I have tried other applications but this, my opinion only, the best up-to-press. I assume a possibility will occur, with maybe a version 4.0.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The package consists of a video capture device (small box) and software for capturing video and burning DVDs, etc. Read morePublished on February 21, 2009 by King Bob
this product is as good as any out there.for the price you can always get an up grade for this.i like this onePublished on January 18, 2009 by Ernest B. Cianfrani
A few months ago, I was searching for a product to convert my VHS tapes to DVD format, as I am moving in the coming months and wanted to "downsize" a bit. Read morePublished on August 30, 2008 by Zachary Koenig