- Paperback: 108 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (September 25, 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1449509312
- ISBN-13: 978-1449509316
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.2 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #8,292,784 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Global Optimization 1: Using Genetic Methods on the (0,1)-Knapsack Problem Paperback – September 25, 2009
|New from||Used from|
Paperback, September 25, 2009
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
About the Author
Brian Luke obtained BS degrees in Biology and Chemistry from the California Institute of Technology in 1975, and a Ph.D. in Theoretical Chemistry from the University of Southern California in December 1980. After a post-doctoral position at Carnegie Mellon University and jobs at SRI International and IBM, he currently works for SAIC-Frederick at the computing center of the National Cancer Institute at Frederick. He is manager of the Modeling Group and develops algorithms to examine large biological data sets.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|