- Series: Advances in International Political Economy
- Hardcover: 215 pages
- Publisher: Lynne Rienner Publishers (May 15, 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1588266761
- ISBN-13: 978-1588266767
- Product Dimensions: 0.8 x 6 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,204,703 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Crime and the Global Political Economy (Advances in International Political Economy)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
An important contribution to our understanding of global crime and illicit flows across borders. --Bradford Dillman, University of Puget Sound
About the Author
H. Richard Friman is professor of political science at Marquette University. His publications include Human Trafficking in the Balkans: Challenges and Paths to Human Security (coedited with Simon Reich)