- Series: International Comparative Social Studies (Book 28)
- Hardcover: 175 pages
- Publisher: Brill (February 17, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9004221476
- ISBN-13: 978-9004221475
- Product Dimensions: 6.5 x 0.6 x 9.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 15.5 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #7,592,165 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Global Society and Human Rights (International Comparative Social Studies)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
All Books, All the Time
Read author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more at the Amazon Book Review. Read it now
About the Author
Vittorio Cotesta is professor of Sociology at Universita degli Studi Roma Tre. He has published extensively texts on sociology both in theoretical and empirical fields. His research focuses on Global Society, Human Rights, Europe and Cultural Diversity.