|Part Number||RO- 505|
|Item Weight||17 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||14 x 5 x 16 inches|
Global Water RO-505 5-Stage Reverse Osmosis System Water Quality Filter- 24 HOUR USA Tech Support - Plus Extra Set Of 4 Filters For Free
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
Want this professionally installed?
- Installing 1 customer-supplied water treatment unit
- Drilling through sink or countertop to place faucet
- Testing unit functionality
- Cleaning up any mess and debris
- Pro will contact you within 1 business day to schedule
- Kick back and only pay when the job is done
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Book the service directly on Amazon
- Receive confirmation within 1 business day
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Filters 1,000+ water pollutants such as chlorine and fluoride
- High quality Quick Connect fittings for easy steps, convenient, and secure installation. Lifetime 24 hour technical support from Global Water in USA, CA (818) 404-6677
- 100% LEAD FREE faucet & steel tank complies with NSF/ANSI standard 58 to provide healthy, safe, and pure water.
- Removes up to 99% of Contaminants such as chlorine, lead, bacteria, arsenic, fluoride, and other contaminants with high quality of filters.
- Certified Inline Premium filter to provide clean, refreshing, and pure drinking water
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
GLOBAL WATER REVERSE OSMOSIS FILTRATION SYSTEM
Global Water provides high performance filtration system for healthy, clean, fresh, great-tasting purified water at a reasonable and affordable price. Our Reverse Osmosis system reduces the quantity of dissolved solids in solution and removes up to 99% of contaminants that are washed from the membrane and disposed of- such as chlorine, lead, bacteria, arsenic, fluoride, etc. We are proud to deliver HIGH QUALITY RO system including LEAD FREE faucet and tank complies with NSF/ANSI standard 58. Our systems come with quick-connect fittings with self secure technology so no clips needed for safety lock. Global Water is designed to meet your requirements and offer you and your family a proficient RO system with high quality drinking water. Contact our professional technical support team for any further questions (818) 404-6677 or (818) 585-6979
1st Stage: Polypropylene 5 micron Sediment filter- removes the particles, dust, mud, sand and more.
2nd Stage: GAC coconut shell activated carbon 10 inch filter- removes the chlorine, organics, odor smell, turbidity, colors and other VOCs chemicals.
3rd Stage: CTO 5 micron coconut shell block carbon filter- removes cloudiness, chlorine, odor smell and taste and other VOCs chemicals.
4th Stage: RO membrane- High quality TFC RO membrane that removes up to 99% of contaminants including heavy metal, salt, bad mineral substance, arsenic, chlorine, lead, fluoride, and other dissolved chemicals.
5th Stage: Inline filter cartridge quick connect- (polishing filters) removes all possible rough tastes and odors.
RO system + 2 sediment filters + 2 GAC activated carbon filters + 2 CTO block carbon filters + 1 Membrane + 2 Inline filters + Tank + Faucet + Colored Tubing + Installation Kit and Valves.
One Year Limited Warranty To Factory Defect. For more details, please contact Global Water directly.
Top customer reviews
Install was simple.
Quieter than my fathers professionally installed system.
Feeds my refrigerator which is about 20ft away from the sink(don't know how much pipe there is, but more than 20ft). The flow is certainly slower than it was non-filtered, from the refrigerator door, but it's not bad at all, and I expected this to happen. I'm actually quite pleased as I expected it to be slower.
One note: the system comes with an adapter with 1/2" male threading, 1/2" female threading, and 1/4" quick connect. This is supposed to connect to the cold water line under the sink. My house uses 3/8" for all the outlets on valves, so I had to get a different adapter. I found one by JG Speedfit that is 3/8" male threaded, 3/8" female threaded, and a valve to control a 1/4" quick connect outlet.
Also, if you intend to connect this to your refrigerator (for ice maker or water dispenser) you will need a 3 way connector and might need a step-down. My refrigerator uses a 3/8" connection, so I had to run to Home Depot and purchase a 1/4" quick connect 3 way connector and a 3/8" to 1/4" step-down adapter.