Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
GlobalSat ND-105C Micro USB GPS Receiver
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- MediaTek high performance GPS Chipset Very high sensitivity (Chip Tracking Sensitivity: -165 dBm). Extremely fast TTFF (Time To First Fix) at low signal level. Micro USB interface.
- Built-in LNA Built-in GPS Antenna Built-in GPS status LED(Red). Built-in Back up Battery. Includes a Micro USB to USB adapter cable for use with Windows & Mac OSX Laptops.
- Compact size (30.4 mm x 15.4 mm x 4.5 mm) suitable for portable application. Very low power consumption. Supports NMEA0183 V4.0(GGA,GSA,GSV,RMC). Supports SBAS (WASS, EGNOS, MSAS, GAGAN), QZSS.
- Requires Android device to have "USB Host" support & "PL2303 GPSInfo" app for Android to function. Compatible with Operating Systems: Android 3.2 ~ 6.0+; Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 & 10; Mac OSX 10.4 ~ 10.11+; Linux Kernel 2.4.31+.
- This is a NMEA GPS Receiver. Compatible with most NMEA compliant navigation software (not included). For use with Windows 10 Apps, it requires a 3rd party tool to convert to a "GPS Sensor". Please read item description for details.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
ND-105C features high GPS sensitivity, Micro USB interface, low power consumption and ultra small form factor. This product is powered by MTK GPS solution; it can provide you with superior sensitivity and performance even in urban canyon and dense foliage environment. ND-105C supports up to 210 PRN channels. With 66 search channels and 22 simultaneous tracking channels, ND-105C acquires and tracks satellites in the shortest time even at indoor signal levels. Through ND-105C’s excellent low-power consumption characteristic, while using power sensitive devices, especially portable applications.
ND-105C PCBA with a simple ID design is suitable for the following device accessory:
● Smartphone (Android)
● Tablet (Android, Windows)
● Laptop (Windows, Mac OSX, Linux)
● Requires Android device to have "USB Host" support & "PL2303 GPSInfo" app on Android to function.
● MediaTek high performance GPS Chipset
● Very high sensitivity (Chip Tracking Sensitivity: -165 dBm)
● Extremely fast TTFF (Time To First Fix) at low signal level
● Micro USB interface (includes Micro USB to USB Adapter cable)
● Built-in LNA
● Built-in GPS Antenna
● Built-in GPS status LED(Red)
● Built-in Back up Battery.
● Compact size (30.4 mm x 15.4 mm x 4.5 mm) suitable for portable application
● Very low power consumption
● Support NMEA0183 V4.0(GGA,GSA,GSV,RMC)
● Support SBAS (WASS, EGNOS, MSAS, GAGAN), QZSS
● Micro USB Supports Android, Linux, Windows (including 8.1 & 10) & Mac OSX operating systems
● Includes a Micro USB to USB adapter cable for use with Windows & Mac OSX Laptops.
For Android Setup instructions, please visit the USGlobalSat Forum here: http://usglobalsat.com/forum/index.php?topic=4790 or visit the ND-105C Support Page: http://usglobalsat.com/s-200-nd-105c-support.aspx
Unfortunately, the ND-105C is not compatible with Windows RT, Windows 8.1 RT or iOS Devices like iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Sensitivity seems to be excellent - I'm able to acquire a full WAAS signal in my house, and in my car as well. Haven't tried it in the plane yet, but I have a feeling it'll work equally as well.
I noticed that as long as there is any power at all to the micro USB port, the GPS will continue to run, so depending on your device, it's sleep mode may or may not turn the port/GPS off to save your battery power.
Used this in the plane and worked great - actually better than another handheld aviation GPS that I own. Accuracy was excellent, and never had any issue with satellite reception, and this was while I had the unit on my kneeboard where it was somewhat down low and not as good of a view of the sky. Nice to know I don't need to worry about having an antenna sitting on top of the panel.
So far, this little GPS has been an awesome value.
The GPS module is very accurate, even below deck. I checked the signal strength of the satellites above deck and found only marginally higher signal strength. The cloud layer and humidity are more important to signal strength than the deck of the boat. Startup is always fast, but I recommend letting it warm up while the boat is being prepared for sailing. When the Speed Over Ground drops to 0.01 knot, the GPS is ready to navigate. Just the size of a large postage stamp, but just as accurate as large dedicated units. While I have not experienced any GPS related problems, I would recommend carrying a spare. For just $30, why not? I also have a dedicated Garmin sounder GPS, but only use that looking for a sandy spot to anchor. Want a larger screen? Just buy a larger laptop. Total cost of the navigation package is only $500. The cost of a 14" screen and a dedicated unit is $5000 !!
Cockpit repeaters are connected via Bluetooth, as is the Garmin. With the GPS attached to the screen of the laptop, the laptop is free to move about the boat. With a wireless mouse, the GPS system is much easier to use than any dedicated system. Ideal laptops to use would be an ASUS UX430UA, or a Lenovo 720s, although any low cost, low power (long battery life) laptop would work.
Most recent customer reviews