- File Size: 1140 KB
- Print Length: 257 pages
- Publisher: Lulu Press; 3 edition (April 1, 2010)
- Publication Date: April 1, 2010
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B003F769H8
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#439,420 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #174 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Nonfiction > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Specific Topics > Globalization
- #777 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Nonfiction > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > International & World Politics
- #886 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > History > Americas > United States > 19th Century
Globocop: How America Sold Its Soul and Lost Its Way Kindle Edition
|Length: 257 pages|
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I am in full agreement with the review posted here by Michael Bettridge. I might add that the other double-volume by Ledbetter, America's Forgotten History, is even more compelling. I have never before read histories of this nation quite like these. And as a Canadian who loves my American neighbours, I can only wish that they can bring their great country back to it's splendid roots.
All in all -- interesting, well-researched book, even if you disagree. Recommended for anyone wanting to understand the libertarian view on US foreign policy.