- Save 10% on Glocalme U3 White when you purchase 1 or more Glocalme G4Pro Black offered by GlocalMe. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on SIMBOX White when you purchase 1 or more G4PRO offered by GlocalMe. Select "Add both to Cart" to automatically apply promo code KVCTE6PE. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on S20i World Phone when you purchase 1 or more G4PRO offered by GlocalMe. Select "Add both to Cart" to automatically apply promo code M3STEYWE. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% each on Qualifying items offered by GlocalMe when you purchase 2 or more. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Amazon Business : For business-only pricing, quantity discounts and FREE Shipping. Register a free business account
GlocalMe G4 Pro 4G LTE Mobile Hotspot, Worldwide WiFi Portable High Speed WiFi Hotspot with US 8GB & Global 1GB Data, No SIM-Card, Pocket MIFI,Buy US Data 12G, get 12G Free (Gray)
|Price:||$169.99 & FREE Returns|
$20.00 extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
- 【8GB US Data & 1.1GB initial Global Data】We understand the new home life makes you bored, therefore GlocalMe G4 pro comes with 1.1GB global data. As for 8GB US Data, please offer us device IMEI number to redeem the data.
- 【Double Your Data with the Same Price】 GlocalMe MiFi 6G USA data package used to be $35.99, now you will get 12 GB in total with $35.99. 12GB used to be $59.99, now you can get 24GB in total with $59.99,as low as $2.49/1G.
- 【Perfect Stay-at -home/travel gadget】Global coverage in 140+ countries and regions. SIM-card free. Fast and stable 4G internet at a maximum speed of 150 Mbps download/50 Mbps upload. We offer 24/7 online support to keep you connected and entertained. Check our official website for detailed coverage: www.glocalme.com.
- 【Glocalme App】Connect up to 5 smart devices including laptop, smart phone, kindle, etc. Download Glocalme App to easily manage your hotspot and purchase data plans at low cost. Available on iOS and Android. No contract or extra roaming charges. Network optimization to solve network congestion function. Keeping you connected is a top priority.
- 【Intelligent Network Selection】G4 Pro connect to the best local network automatically,no more network congestion issues.It also Provides an reliable and ultra fast 4G Internet.Work for 15 hours with 3900mAh battery which could also recharge your smart phone on the road.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Keeping you connected is a top priority.
As we continue to closely monitor the impact of disease on communities across the country, we recognize that Glocalme customers are relying on our network to ensure they have critical connections with families, loved ones, and emergency service providers.
So that you can fully rely on our network, we have teams working to ensure it performs for all our customers.
Keeping you connected. It’s what we’ve been always up to. It’s what we’ll always do.
What Will You get with G4PRO?
GlocalMe G4 pro comes with 1.1GB global data. 8GB North America data can be used in USA, Canada and Mexico. Please offer us device IMEI number 2 to redeem the data.
GlocalMe offers SUPER DEAL in local data packages to support you working, studying and entertaining from home! Stay safe, stay home!
Social distancing? Isolation? We understand the new home life makes you bored, therefore, GlocalMe is here with you during the pandemic. Before 30 June 2020, the selected local data packages are in SUPER DEAL! Which means you can save 50% for a speedy and reliable data connection during your working, studying and entertaining from home!
The USA 6G data package used to be USD 35.99, now you will get 12 GB in total with USD35.99, 12GB used to be USD59.99, now you can get 24GB in total with USD59.99. As low as USD 2.49/1G.
The offers are reserved to local users and available in mobile APP only! Login your account and get extra data NOW!
Numerous data plans
For more information about data package and coverage please check at www.glocalme.com
Why choose Glocalme G4 pro Mobile Hotspot?
1.User-friendly App: with GlocalMe App, you could manage your data smartly by topping up your balance, purchasing data packages and easily track detailed interaction with the data .
2. 2 kinds of Charging Mode: PAYG (pay-as-you-go): Only pay for the exact amount of data you use.
3.Packages: There are 3 kinds of packages: individual packages for single country, multi-country or regional packages, and global package.
4.12G and 24G Data package promotion for the US will end in June.
- Network optimization to solve network congestion function
- Smart selection of the best available local network
- No contract, just buy online and connect instantly
- 90 days activation and free cancellation
- No SIM operation
Connect up to 5 smart devices including smart phones, pads, laptops. Convenient for both business and families.
GlocalMe help to get access to 4G LTE high speed internet with 150 Mbps download/50 Mbps upload speed.
GlocalMe uses the most security protocol to keep your WIFI connection safe. Also with the GlocalMe APP, you can manage the data usage effectively and smartly. Easily track detailed interaction with the data, connect to personal network, personal network, purchase data.
Why do you need Glocalme Mobile Hotspot？
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
First the good news: I got the "virtual modem" to work with Glocalme North American and International data plans. I also got relatively fast 4G service using Verizon, T-Mobile and AT&T nano SIM's.
Now, the bad news:
1. There is no second SIM card slot. A second SIM does NOT fit in the device anywhere. Chatted with Glocalme support and they confirmed there is only ONE SIM card slot. I sent them the Amazon listing that said two SIM card slots, and Glocalme said that was erroneous (looks like Amazon has now removed that from its listing). I can however easily remove and replace SIM's in the device.
2. The device easily connected via the virtual SIM, but the data speed was very slow (<10MB) in spite of the fact that I am in great coverage area (my other devices connected to the local AT&T, Verizon and T-Mobile networks at speeds in excess of 50MB).
3. I had to reach out to Glocalme support to get the free 8GB of NA data, and it only lasts for 30 days (the 1.1GB of international data lasts for 90 days).
4. Although the device immediately connected to my Verizon 4G and T-Mobile 4G, connecting to AT&T 4G was a nightmare. Apparently, AT&T does not have this device listed in their system. It took me 10 hours on the phone with AT&T, numerous unkept promises that the device would be added to AT&T system, and finally a supervisor in Advanced Technical Support who added my device using the IMEI number from a tablet, before I got 4G AT&T service. Maybe, sometime in the future, AT&T will add this device to their system. Maybe not. I am concerned about what this means if I try to use a local SIM when I visit another country (will it be like Verizon or like AT&T?).
5. I am not aware of how to add any software to the device and cannot get any of the very limited built in software (currency conversion and translator) to work.
I do not know if I will keep the device or send it back. The "dual SIM card slots" feature was the primary reason I bought it, but I can physically switch out the SIM's. I am not aware of another a universal hotspot that works with Verizon, T-Mobile and AT&T, and the virtual modem is a nice feature which I may use during short visits to other countries so I don't have to buy a local SIM card.
I couldn't use Zoom (only 3 signal bars where I live) but I could use the internet and do emails with a breeze. Turned on streaming radio for a bit too. This device should work well during PSPS events.
Updated July 21, 2020.
I bought this as a backup Hotspot for home use during PSPS and when traveling. The coverage map on the website said US but didn't give specifics by zip code. I had doubts this would work in rural areas. I've used it in two remote areas and it works!
One downside is there isn't a true hard power off. I powered it down and left it for about 10 days and the power percentage drained by 5%. Note: this was during non use. So have a plan to charge at set intervals just in case you need to use it quickly.
I've read concerns or questions about a slow down in speed after a certain amount of connection time. I cannot answer this as we do not use it for downloading huge files or watching movies.
Contacted seller with IMEI #2 for 8GB US activation. Activation was done in a matter of minutes. Excellent service for the activation. 1GB International service was active right away.
The 4G Pro had the latest software/firmware so no need to update.
Unit locked on to T-Mobile 4G service and connected iPhone to unit's WiFi. Excellent download speeds.
Plan on using overseas in Middle East and purchasing a Middle East data plan. Others I work with have had solid excellent experiences using the 4G unit in the Middle East.
Installed a OneSim Card SIM to the unit and have been able to switch back and forth between the SIM card and the 4G virtual SIM.
Overall an outstanding product.
2. Key features are the flexibility of adding a data plan before visiting a country and a SIM, so one can switch to a local plan later on.
3. The graphics and phone like navigation is excellent.