Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services whiteprincess whiteprincess whiteprincess  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 17 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 19 reviews
on September 29, 2016
great writing style
on February 21, 2016
I like this book, although I liked the first one better
on January 14, 2014
It was said to be comparable to Janet Evanovich's novels but jumps around so much with too many characters it is hard to follow. Also unreasonable with the characters. Just disappointed.
on February 20, 2012
I don't usually read RomCom, but a friend suggested it, so I figured why not? The author has a unique voice and keeps you engaged. It's light and I would have liked to see more steam from the characters, but I guess that's just a preference. All in all, I'd read something by her again.
on August 16, 2011
This book was SO fun to read & So entertaining, too! I downloaded it last night & finished it a short while ago. The author does a great job with all of the twists & turns in the storyline, & her witty way with words. I loved her characters, especially Roman & Zoey, the Mom Squad, & "Vinnie." She is very descriptive with her choice of words, so the reader feels as if he/she can picture everything that's going on-----just like you are a part of it! The author has a great voice, so I was sure that this would be a good read,too, & I was NOT disappointed. I'm now looking forward to the third book in "The Cozy Cash Mysteries!"
on April 30, 2015
I chose the book because I like how the author writes.
on May 30, 2015
Too goofy for me.
on December 7, 2011
I was hoping for better based on the other reviews, but this was just awful. I could only get about halfway through before giving up. It's like the author wants it to be as madcap as possible, throwing in multiple colloquialisms and asides to the reader. This makes the thread of the actual story difficult to find. I don't write reviews often, but I wanted to balance out the glowing reviews that suckered me into buying this. And yes, I do think it's a one star.
on July 12, 2012
I was desperate -- just a couple of bucks in my Kindle account and the opportunity to spend a sunny day by the pool. So, I bought a 99-center Kindle said I might like. "Lip Glock" was not funny,had a plot too inconsistant to be even mildly entertaining, and, midway through, switched from a romantic adverture to a pleasantly plump chick's trip to the absurd. "Lip Glock" was a waste of electrons.
on December 7, 2011
Juvenile writing - LOTS of dashes, combined words, slang, and sophomoric character descriptions distract from the story line. My high school juniors could do better.