Truck Reviews Beauty Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on October 1, 2017
Mudslide is usually my favorite of Gloria Jean's flavors. However, there is something different about this batch. These K-cups just don't taste the same as others I've purchased before. I wouldn't say they are bad--just not as good as what I've had before. Also, I'm about 1/3 of the way through the box, and one of the cups didn't drain correctly causing water and coffee grounds to come out of the top of the cup compartment. Since that dud, I've made sure to thoroughly shake each one before brewing, and I've not had the problem again.
One person found this helpful
on January 3, 2015
This is the best coffee ever!!! First off, I like medium blend coffee. If you don't, you might not like it. It's called hazelnut coffee and I hate, loathe and despise anything hazelnut. Almost. I LOVE Gloria Jean's Hazelnut Coffee!!! I can't explain it.
I don't like Ferro Roccher or Godiva chocolates because they're hazelnut based. When I got my Keurig, I got a variety pack of coffee and tea and used them all up down to the last dreaded one. The hazelnut. There was no way I was going to try it. But, I didn't buy any coffee and that was my only one to use or go without. Well, that wasn't an option. So, I brewed me a cup. It certainly smelled good as soon as the cup was pierced. I mixed in my favorite creamer and I was in Heaven. I could not believe I could love, not like, something called hazelnut. I've been drinking 2 cups a day ever since and panic when my supply starts to get low. I would definitely recommend this coffee to anyone who likes a sweet coffee (that could just be my creamer), but I don't want too many people addicted because I don't want them to ever run out of supply.
One person found this helpful
on February 8, 2017
Out of all the Keurig coffee flavors my office has tried, this is one of the top favorites. It's a sweeter blend than the Hazelnut flavor from Gloria Jean's Coffee, but it's some strong coffee. More women than men choose this blend over a general blend coffee and it's probably because of concentrated flavoring. In addition, it's a great K cup to offer to visitors of our business and doesn't need much sugar or cream for smoothness. All in all, we've repurchased this and will continue to repurchase this bulk package.
on May 18, 2015
I had no problems with my order and the costs, etc. I'm just really big on flavor - and I thought this coffee (for that matter Gloria Jeans in general) has a weak taste. To get a decent brew from this k-cup - I had to set my Keurig at the lowest level setting (6oz I think). As expensive as Keurig cups are compared to a regular coffee pot - I want to get the most out of each cup. I'd like to be able to use these at the tallest flavor - but that would be like drinking hazelnut flavored water. For the most part - it's a good flavor and I don't think it was weakened on purpose - I just like it to be stronger and there are stronger coffees out there with hazelnut flavor. I think many customers who don't want to be overwhelmed by coffee would enjoy this flavor/brand.
Top Contributor: Coloringon October 24, 2012
I never buy flavored coffee. I'm a cream, sugar and drizzle of caramel sauce type of coffee drinker. When I read the reviews about this toffee flavored coffee I decided to try it with high hopes.

As the coffee was brewing into the mug, I smelled a slight toffee scent. It, and the coffee smelled good. My hubs wanted a cup, just black. I brought him his and after he drank some, while I was brewing mine, I asked him how he liked the flavor. "What flavor?" he asked. "It tastes like coffee to me" he said. More questions to him and he said all he tasted was coffee, no flavor and the coffee was ok.

Now for my cup. I used about 1 inch of milk, one spoon of sugar and the Keurig on medium brewing setting. The same faint scent of toffee was there along with the coffee. I took my first sip and hardly tasted any toffee flavor. I looked at the k-cup and it said 'toffee' on it so it was the correct k-cups that were sent. It is such a mild, almost non-existent flavor that I wouldn't hesitate to serve this to those who don't like flavored coffee, I'm sure they would like it. I'm disappointed in the weak flavor of toffee but the coffee itself is good tasting so it's not a waste. I'm used to extra-bold, dark/french roasts so this is a much lighter roast for me. All in all I like it.
on November 9, 2011
My husband and I are hazelnut coffee fans. We've tried every brand of hazelnut K-cups we can find. The Gloria Jean's is our favorite, even beating out Dunkin' Donut's and Millstone's Hazelnut Cream (which used to be my favorite) hands down. We always make the largest size cup and there is still plenty of flavor, never watered down or "thin" tasting. I've always been the major coffee drinker in the house, until we got the Keurig and then the Gloria Jean's Hazelnut. My husband now drinks 2-4 cups a day! Make the investment in the Keurig so much more worth it.

This purchase is a great deal. At $0.60 per cup and free shipping, it's a fabulous price and I don't feel like I'm paying extra money for packaging. It does come in a no-frills box with all 50 of the cups just loose in the large box. However, we have a holder on the counter which we fill and just keep the box in the pantry to pull from as we need. If you have a storage situation like a stand or a drawer you keep your K-cups in, you'll have no complaints about them being loose in the box. We're about to order our second box, and will definitely be repeat buyers!
|0Comment|Report abuse
When you go through K-cups like I do, this large quantity purchase is perfect. Hazelnut is always a favorite and this particular brand holds up to a generous cup serving. Some brands get too watered down in a large mug, but this has body enough to take it. Since I store my K-cups in a drawer, it doesn't matter that the shipping box is a bare bones container. I just appreciate the value. All in all, it's a great way to buy K-cups in quantity. Highly recommended.
94 people found this helpful
|66 comments|Report abuse
on August 19, 2014
Hazelnut is my favorite coffee. Gloria Jeans Hazelnut has good flavor that I have appreciated for a while now. My complaint isn't so much with the coffee as it is with the Keurig Cup packaging as of late. Out of my last batch of 4 Boxes(96 K Cups) I had about 10 of the cups leak coffee out of the top during brewing. This seems to be a recent problem that has cropped up. It would seem to me in the drive to improve the bottom line they got a little to cheap and either scrimped on quality control or they started using a much cheaper glue to assemble them. One way or the other for the price that they cost I am not a happy camper.
on April 24, 2012
When I first got my Keurig brewing machine, I was a little skeptical about the quality of coffee any K-Cup could provide. After making a cup of Gloria Jean's Hazelnut coffee using a K-Cup from a sample pack, I now stand corrected! Gloria Jean's makes great coffee to begin with and their Hazelnut coffee in K-Cup form is fantastic.

The coffee gives off a wonderful Hazelnut aroma while it's brewing and it tastes great! It's the kind of aroma and taste you'd expect after grinding the beans yourself, but the K-Cup saves you the hassle. In the time that I've owned a Keurig brewer, this is hands-down one of the best coffees I've tried, and I'll definitely be ordering it again.

My only complaint is in the packaging, but since it doesn't have anything to do with the quality of the coffee, I can't rate it less than five stars. Just wish this 50-pack came in a differently-sized/designed box so it would store more easily in a kitchen cabinet.
|0Comment|Report abuse
I have given over 10 Keurig coffee makers as gifts (I have 6 children and a lot of friends) and I always send variety packs of K-cups with the brewer (beside the one that comes with it). Of all of the flavored coffees the Hazelnut blends are overwhelming the favorite. After some trail and error we settled on Gloria Jean's as having the best flavor and richness. I would suggest making an 8 oz. cup or smaller, especially if you are adding cream to it.

I really like Amazon's Frustration-Free packaging. My favorite K-Cup (I added the product link to it below) also comes in this kind of box and I love it. I just rip the top off and stick and whole thing in my cabinet. K-Cups produce enough trash as it is so it nice to have fewer boxes when ordering them from Amazon.

Coffee People Organic, Extra Bold K-Cups for Keurig Brewers (Pack of 50) [Amazon Frustration-Free Packaging]