Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Gloria Vanderbilt Women's Petite Amanda Straight Leg Jean
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Water Sports

on January 24, 2013
Still looking for the "perfect" jeans, but until I find them, these will do nicely. I'm 60, so I want jeans that are comfortable and cut close enough so they're not baggy and accent your shape but are full enough that you don't look like you've been poured into them. They definitely don't look matronly (ugh!). Very happy with them.
on November 3, 2006
These are the best jeans ever. I wear a petite size and they fit great, perfect length and very comfortable. You can not go wrong with these designer jeans. The price is right too!
on December 29, 2012
I had just purchased a pair of these jeans on a friends recommendation. It is so hard to find well made, good fitting jeans. When I saw these for such a great price I ordered 2 more. Very comfortable and I can wear them all day.
on May 1, 2014
I STAND JUST UNDER 5 FEET & CAN BUT GLORIA VANDERBILT JEANS & THEY ARE ALWAYS A PERFECT FIR, DON'T HAVE TO TAKE THEM TO GET HEMMED, LOVE THE COLORS, STYLES, HAVE BEEN A CUSTOMER FOR YEARS & WILL CONTINUE TO BE!
on December 25, 2013
you can't beat these jeans. i've been buying gloria vanderbilts for years. they are made for real people. some stretch so they are comfortable. are not stupid low riders with muffin top. i'm 57 years old now, i want to look nice and be comfortable. i like the amanda style best. only ones i will buy, and they are not a stupid high price.
on April 10, 2014
This GV Amanda jean is perfect. I have a problem finding my size (4 petite) that isn't a boot cut or a skinny jean and this one is exactly what I wanted. It fits very true to size and the denim weight is also nice (not too thin, but not heavy weight). There's no blitz on the back pockets either, which at my age I don't want. I'll also watch for different colors to become available. I'd love to see gray or light blue denim. I'm so glad this was in stock and will probably order another pair. I highly recommend this for anyone that wants a plain, basic jean.
on January 25, 2013
I have been wearing this brand of jeans for a long time always purchased from Penneys, They do not sell them anymore. These ran a bit larger than theones I used to buy
on November 17, 2015
I love GV's Amanda pants. I really do. But the fit is SO inconsistent. I seem to get the far ends of "acceptable" parameters - one pair I can remove without undoing the fly, the other is a tad snug in the waist.
on January 8, 2015
I have always bought Gloria Vanderbilt jeans...cause they are the only brand that actually fits me right....so, I decided to check out what Amazon had to offer in jeans and I was surprised to find that I could actually buy my jeans on here....and the price was just perfect, plus I did not have to stand in line to get checked out and was able to get the right size jean.....would I recommend buying jeans on here, yes I would.
on January 8, 2016
The color I received looks like "rinse" not "Phoenix" But the bad part is they stink so bad!!!! I cannot get the smell out after washing then soaking in borax for 3 days with multiple changes of water. I don't want to wash them in hot water as they are really short already. 3 strikes and you're out! Not like the Amanda Jeans I got at Costco. Very disappointed. And after the 2nd disappointment with buying Amanda pants I will no longer buy them on line. You just never know what you're going to get!