|Brand Name||Glorious PC Gaming Race|
|Item Weight||0.3 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||18 x 18 x 0.2 inches|
|Item model number||G-HXL|
|Number of Items||3|
|Manufacturer Part Number||G-HXL|
Glorious XL Heavy Gaming Mouse Mat / Pad - Thick , Large, Stitched Edges, 5-6mm Mousepad | 16"x18" (G-HXL)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Dimension: 16"x18"- Extra thickness (5-6mm) for comfort & great for uneven surfaces
- Smooth cloth surface - Optimized for fast movement while maintaining excellent SPEED and CONTROL during gaming
- Non-slip rubber base - Provides heavy grip preventing sliding or movement of mouse pad
- Anti-Fraying stitched frame - Greatly increases lifespan and aesthetics of mousepad
- Machine Washable
Customers who bought this item also bought
Glorious XL Heavy Mouse Pad (G-HXL) - BLACK
The Glorious XL Heavy Mouse Mat is a large gaming mousepad that gives you tons of movement space for your mouse.
WHAT IS A HEAVY MOUSE PAD?
* The difference between the G-HXL, and G-XL is the thickness (This one is 6mm thick, Glorious XL (G-XL) is 3mm thick).
* A thicker mousepad helps even out uneven surfaces when gaming (useful for LAN parties).
* A thicker mousepad is also more comfortable than a thinner one.
WHY DO I NEED A LARGE MOUSE PAD?
* Why not?
* Never have to worry about running of the edge again!
* Large surface is ideal for FPS games such as CS & TF2
* Do a 360 degree turn without lifting up your mouse!
HOW ARE WE BETTER THAN OUR COMPETITORS?
* Our products have STITCHED EDGES that prevents fraying or peeling of surface.
* The heavy rubber bottom prevents your mouse mat from ever moving when using it.
* Machine Washable. Because our construction is so solid, these guys will survive a machine wash (air dry only).
* Designed by gamers, great to use for gaming/office work
* Dimensions: 18" x 16"
* Thickness = 5-6mm
* Color = BLACK
* Low Friction: Smooth surface for SPEED & CONTROL
* Anti-slip rubber base
* Portable with cloth surface
* Optimized for various mouse sensors & sensitivities
* Machine washable (Recommended: cold water, low tumble, & air dry. Soap/detergent is OK to use in wash)
Compare to similar items
This item Glorious XL Heavy Gaming Mouse Mat / Pad - Thick , Large, Stitched Edges, 5-6mm Mousepad | 16"x18" (G-HXL)
SteelSeries QcK+ Gaming Mouse Pad - Black B000UVRU6G
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Glorious PC Gaming Race||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Dechanic|
|Item Dimensions||18 x 18 x 0.24 in||11.8 x 36.6 x 0.1 in||15.7 x 17.72 x 0.08 in||36 x 18 x 0.24 in|
Top Customer Reviews
Upon opening up the package, the mat laid out flat and even without any modification. The borders are all stitched very well; so I don't see it fraying anytime in the future. The logo at the bottom right is small enough to not be obnoxious while at the same time providing a nice contrast to the black mat. There is a slight odor of rubber from the bottom of the mat; but I assume that will fade over time. I would highly recommend this mat for anyone who needs some cushioning between their arms and their desk. Excellent product!
Originally it gives off kind of a nauseating chemical smell to it but it dissipated after a week or two of use, I was already used to it anyway. One of my main issues was how annoying it was to uncurl the darn thing, but I suspect that's to be expected with these kind of products because of how they would need to package it.
This mousepad is wonderful for people who have huge screens or multi-monitor setups. I use three 1080p screens and the way the mouse glides on the surface of this thing is wonderful. My biggest complaint though was that I typically try to get away from this "gamer aesthetic" stigma (yeah I know I have the old Razer Blackwidow keyboard, I was young when I bought it), and the "PC GAMING MASTER RACE" logo on the bottom right was killing me... before I learned that it was like a plastic thing that you can actually go through with your thumb to take it off. That's actually a pro for me, I now just have a very huge black mousepad and that's exactly what I was looking for!
tl;dr I recommend it if you're a low DPI gamer or someone with a lot of screen real estate to go through. Also you can take off the logo. I love it now.
* Quality and seam construction are good. The material is smooth and easy to work on, and the black color goes well with wood grain.
* Rubberized under-surface does not slip or move.
* The length is wonderful! So, so much better than a traditional mouse pad, and having the mat extend under the keyboard has the added benefit of a non-slip keyboard...great plus.
* This does show "stains" -- I guess from grease or dirt with use. So far, a Clorox wipe has been all that's need to make things right in the world.
* At 36 x 11, I wish it were a bit taller...but this is minor at the most. It is more than tall enough to fit the keyboard and mouse with ease for functional use...but wouldn't mind seeing another size option.
* The price tag may scare of those used to cheap mouse pads -- it's worth the investment!
* The logo -- Wish the logo was not there and it was just a black surface. ***NOTE*** -- DON'T try to remove this with nail polish!!! Tried advice from another review, and ended up with a sticky mess that did not come off well...would rather have kept the logo.
Pay more for a longer, well made mouse pad that will last and provide more functionality than you expected. Hope this review was helpful!
This one is nice and thick. Thick enough to give you a uniform surface even if it's not perfectly flat underneath. When you pull it out of the package you're impressed with the heft. It feels like it was made by someone (or for someone) that wants you to be proud of their product. The surface is flawless and it tracks flawlessly with my Zowie AM, my Zowie ZA13 and my Logitech G Pro. The edges are stitched NICELY to prevent that terrible separation of the surface and neoprene backing. This mousepad was made by a company that only makes stuff for gamers. This is their deal. I'm willing to bet they're gamers too. And finally, the price compared to other pads of a similar size from older companies (who have a fat advertising budget you need to help pay for) is at least very competitive and in most cases flat out way better. I'm very happy I took a chance on the glorious pc gaming race and I think you will be too. I will definitely buy from them again.