|Brand Name||Glorious PC Gaming Race|
|Item Weight||1 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||18 x 18 x 0.2 inches|
|Item model number||G-HXL|
|Manufacturer Part Number||G-HXL|
Glorious XL Heavy Gaming Mouse Mat / Pad - Thick , Large, Stitched Edges, 5-6mm Mousepad | 16"x18" (G-HXL)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.91. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Dimension: 16"x18"- Extra thickness (5-6mm) for comfort & great for uneven surfaces
- Smooth cloth surface - Optimized for fast movement while maintaining excellent SPEED and CONTROL during gaming
- Non-slip rubber base - Provides heavy grip preventing sliding or movement of mouse pad
- Anti-Fraying stitched frame - Greatly increases lifespan and aesthetics of mousepad
- Machine Washable
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Glorious XL Heavy Mouse Pad (G-HXL) - BLACK
The Glorious XL Heavy Mouse Mat is a large gaming mousepad that gives you tons of movement space for your mouse.
WHAT IS A HEAVY MOUSE PAD?
* The difference between the G-HXL, and G-XL is the thickness (This one is 6mm thick, Glorious XL (G-XL) is 3mm thick).
* A thicker mousepad helps even out uneven surfaces when gaming (useful for LAN parties).
* A thicker mousepad is also more comfortable than a thinner one.
WHY DO I NEED A LARGE MOUSE PAD?
* Why not?
* Never have to worry about running of the edge again!
* Large surface is ideal for FPS games such as CS & TF2
* Do a 360 degree turn without lifting up your mouse!
HOW ARE WE BETTER THAN OUR COMPETITORS?
* Our products have STITCHED EDGES that prevents fraying or peeling of surface.
* The heavy rubber bottom prevents your mouse mat from ever moving when using it.
* Machine Washable. Because our construction is so solid, these guys will survive a machine wash (air dry only).
* Designed by gamers, great to use for gaming/office work
* Dimensions: 18" x 16"
* Thickness = 5-6mm
* Color = BLACK
* Low Friction: Smooth surface for SPEED & CONTROL
* Anti-slip rubber base
* Portable with cloth surface
* Optimized for various mouse sensors & sensitivities
* Machine washable (Recommended: cold water, low tumble, & air dry. Soap/detergent is OK to use in wash)
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Glorious PC Gaming Race||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Change Tree||Dechanic||etailz|
|Item Dimensions||18 x 18 x 0.24 in||15.7 x 17.72 x 0.08 in||11.8 x 36.6 x 0.1 in||11 x 15 x 0.21 in||36 x 18 x 0.24 in||0.5 x 13 x 16 in|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The fabric feels great under my wrists. It's plenty big enough for my full mechanical keyboard and mouse. The stitching along the edges prevents the fabric from fraying or curling up away from the foam underneath like has happened in the past. It didn't smell or have weird warping out of the box. The design is just black aside from the logo in the corner. I'm 31, and don't need crazy L33T UBER HACKERZ crap on my stuff these days. This is perfect. My keyboard doesn't slide. My mouse, a Logitech MX518, slides easily with no tracking issues.
MAKE SURE YOU MEASURE before you buy. This thing is big. But I'll never go back to mousepads!
My only con regarding this mat is that the logo is located on the lower right, but I don't think it will be a problem for most. I currently run a TKL KB (Logitech G Pro) and a Logitech G900 wireless mouse, so I have plenty of space and I haven't come close to running my mouse near the logo. My personal preference would have been to locate it to the top left, but this is very, very minor compared to the overall quality, look, and feel of the mat. I haven't tried to wash this mat yet, but if I have any problems with it I will come back to edit my review.
-great build quality
-laser mouse (steelseries sensei) tracks well on it. I've had 0 issues
-very smooth/fast for cloth
- gives my desk a nice slick look and I don't have to put my keyboard on top of the edge of my mouse pad
- professional level cloth mat
-not quite as fast as metal or hard plastic
-It's huge. If you have a smaller desk it could be a problem ( but i see this as a pro) I like to use the num pad enter key when sending messages in game because I don't have to move my hand off of the mouse so it makes it really nice for that)
TLDR- High quality large mat. Fast, smooth and professional grade. Not as fast as hard plastic but I would HIGHLY recommend this mat and I've previously only used hard plastic and metal.
sorry phone's back camera is broken so I had to use the front cam and the quality is bad
If you happen to stumble across it as well, look no further. These mousepads are bar none the best on the market, especially for this price point. At first, I was shocked on how well it was constructed and felt for the price I paid for it. It has a very smooth texture and my aiming control in BF1 has skyrocketed. It's oversize helps when you need that extra reach to get that sweet sweet headshot.
Overall highly recommended.