|Brand Name||Glorious PC Gaming Race|
|Item Weight||1 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||18 x 18 x 0.2 inches|
|Item model number||G-HXL|
|Manufacturer Part Number||G-HXL|
Glorious XL Heavy Gaming Mouse Mat / Pad - Thick , Large, Stitched Edges, 5-6mm Mousepad | 16"x18" (G-HXL)
|Price:||$16.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Dimension: 16"x18"- Extra thickness (5-6mm) for comfort & great for uneven surfaces
- Smooth cloth surface - Optimized for fast movement while maintaining excellent SPEED and CONTROL during gaming
- Non-slip rubber base - Provides heavy grip preventing sliding or movement of mouse pad
- Anti-Fraying stitched frame - Greatly increases lifespan and aesthetics of mousepad
- Machine Washable
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Glorious XL Heavy Mouse Pad (G-HXL) - BLACK
The Glorious XL Heavy Mouse Mat is a large gaming mousepad that gives you tons of movement space for your mouse.
WHAT IS A HEAVY MOUSE PAD?
* The difference between the G-HXL, and G-XL is the thickness (This one is 6mm thick, Glorious XL (G-XL) is 3mm thick).
* A thicker mousepad helps even out uneven surfaces when gaming (useful for LAN parties).
* A thicker mousepad is also more comfortable than a thinner one.
WHY DO I NEED A LARGE MOUSE PAD?
* Why not?
* Never have to worry about running of the edge again!
* Large surface is ideal for FPS games such as CS & TF2
* Do a 360 degree turn without lifting up your mouse!
HOW ARE WE BETTER THAN OUR COMPETITORS?
* Our products have STITCHED EDGES that prevents fraying or peeling of surface.
* The heavy rubber bottom prevents your mouse mat from ever moving when using it.
* Machine Washable. Because our construction is so solid, these guys will survive a machine wash (air dry only).
* Designed by gamers, great to use for gaming/office work
* Dimensions: 18" x 16"
* Thickness = 5-6mm
* Color = BLACK
* Low Friction: Smooth surface for SPEED & CONTROL
* Anti-slip rubber base
* Portable with cloth surface
* Optimized for various mouse sensors & sensitivities
* Machine washable (Recommended: cold water, low tumble, & air dry. Soap/detergent is OK to use in wash)
Compare to similar items
This item Glorious XL Heavy Gaming Mouse Mat / Pad - Thick , Large, Stitched Edges, 5-6mm Mousepad | 16"x18" (G-HXL)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Glorious PC Gaming Race||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Change Tree||Dechanic||Better Choice Online|
|Item Dimensions||18 x 18 x 0.24 in||15.7 x 17.72 x 0.08 in||11.8 x 36.6 x 0.1 in||11 x 15 x 0.21 in||36 x 18 x 0.24 in||18.9 x 15.7 x 0.14 in|
Top customer reviews
I also bought the coordinating wrist rest in grey, but should have gotten in black to match the mouse pad. The pad itself is fine, but the light grey will not hide most dirt. (I work from home and have two toddlers who know how to climb my desk chair and unfortunately I don't have a private office with a door to keep them out.) I find the logo on the wrist pad more visually invasive because the wrist pad is directly in front of me. They should have made the logo one shade darker or lighter than the fabric to be less visually disturbing. For the first couple weeks, I thought it was a shred of tissue and kept trying to pick it off to throw it away, no joke.
First the negative things as I think they are more important to know whether this product is for you
Many people have mentioned the chemical smell, and yes I can confirm that it is present. While this is a problem, I think it is over exaggerated by other reviewers. With the pad just sitting on my desk I don't really smell it much at all, maybe a faint whiff or if I am focusing on it. If I smell my skin after it has been in contact with the pad for a little while then it ends up smelling like rubber. If you are sensitive to this sort of smell or do not want to wait for it to go away over time then you should probably not buy it. Next issue I have is the logo in the corner. I wish this was just a plain black pad as that would be really slick but no it has this kind of dumb looking branding. I have heard that it can be removed by scraping it off but I'm not about to try it. Now clearly I still bought the item so it's not a deal breaker.
Onto the good things.
The quality seems solid, good stitching, packaged fully flat so its not bent, and the rubber on the bottom grips very well.
The surface is soft and comfortable to move my wrist over. When it comes to performance, the tracking seems as good as any other cloth pad I've used but it is a little slicker than my mionix cloth mouse pad which is actually nice so I don't need to overcome near as much static friction.
If the pad lasts as long as my last one then I will probably continue to buy these for as long as I still need a mousepad.
Edit: Chemical smell goes away after awhile. Now I can't even smell it unless I put my nose right up to the fabric.
Does exactly what it says it does
edges and material are nice
price is great
Wish it would stick in place better.
I will update this review if I find any issues later down the road.
*Note* It is a black mouse pad, the color is odd in my picture because of lighting, I am using a Logitech Wireless Performance Mouse MX for PC and Mac by the way for size comparison.
Definitely worth picking up -- I am convinced now that this is what a mousepad should be.
Most recent customer reviews
This mouse pad beats every other one I have owned.
Smooth surface with high quality stitching on the outside.
Nice and thicc too.Read more