|Manufacturer||Glorious PC Gaming Race|
|Brand||Glorious PC Gaming Race|
|Item Weight||4.6 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||12 x 4 x 1 inches|
|Item model number||GWR-75|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Number of Items||1|
|Manufacturer Part Number||R|
3 Year Office Equipment Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Glorious Gaming Wrist Pad/Rest - Compact - Black - Mechanical Keyboards, Stitched Edges, Ergonomic | 12x4 inches | 25mm/1in Thick (GWR-75) Compact (Black)
|Price:||$26.99 & FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$6.00 (18%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Dimension: 12"x4" | 25mm/1in thick - Fits COMPACT (60%/75%) mechanical keyboards
- Dual Lock Anti-Fraying stitched frame - Greatly increases lifespan and aesthetics of gaming wrist pad
- Nonskid rubber base - Provides heavy grip preventing sliding or movement of gaming wristrest
- Hand Washable, smooth cloth surface + Foam interior (medium firmness)
- Ideal for: Corsair, Cool Master/CM Storm, Das, Ducky, Filco, Logitech, Poker/Pok3r, Razer/BlackWidow Mechanical Keyboards
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Frequently bought together
More to consider from our brands
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The best ergonomic wrist rest to pair up with your gaming or mechanical keyboard. The Glorious Wrist Rests feature a foam core interior wrapped in a smooth cloth surface and reinforced with dual-lock stitched edges which provide a comfortable typing and gaming experience with your gaming mechanical keyboard. Our unique surface allows you to comfortably glide your hands across the surface preventing any sort of irritation to the skin.
- Provides proper ergonomics while using your keyboard
- Dual lock stitched frame to prevent fraying of cloth surface and rubber base
- Anti-slip rubber base
- High-quality foam core interior which provides a MEDIUM level of firmness.
- Smooth cloth surface on top which is easy to clean, and provides a comfortable surface during extended use.
Still not convinced about our quality? If you have any issues with your wrist pad, we will provide you with a replacement free of charge (up to one year from date of purchase).
Regular vs Slim - Which one is right for me?
- You use your keyboard at a angle
- You have a taller mechanical keyboard
- You want your palms to rest on top of the wrist rest when using
- If you are still unsure if you want the regular or slim, REGULAR should be fine for most users.
- You are not using this product with a mechanical keyboard
- You use a low profile mechanical keyboard
- You use your keyboard flat (feet down)
- You want your palms to slightly hover over the wrist rest when using
Glorious products work together to create an exceptionally comfortable gaming experience. Our products are one of a kind and we strive to build the highest quality products that wont break your wallet. Visit our website for more information for the full line of Glorious PC Gaming Race products!
AS SEEN ON:
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO REMOVE THESE LOGOS AND BRANDING? Glorious makes a mech keyboard without logos and they advertise the lack of logos as a plus, so they know there is a market/demand for brandless gear. I would love to remove the logo on these pads, if anyone knows a way to do it without destroying the pad. This would be absolutely perfect without it.
I got the slim version because I was concerned the regular one would be too thick. Without having used the regular one, I have to say the slim seems like the perfect height. When long coding sessions start, it just kinda "disappears" and you forget it's there. And to be honest, this is probably what you want with things like this - for them to be so comfy you forget they're there.
This foam filling is little firmer than than those squishy and floppy gel filled wrist rests. I was concerned at first that it'd be too firm, but it turns out the firmness really helps with support over the course of a long day.
Some minor things that I wish could be better but aren't deal breakers or star reducers for me:
- Bottom of the wrist rest could be tackier. It slides around a little too easily on my desk. You could probably wipe it with water every few days to keep it tacky, or simply use one of those extended mouse mats that would give the wrist rest something to grip on.
- The logo is bit puerile. I get that it comes from a meme, one which I still find hilarious, but maybe I'm just getting old - the logo could have been a little less conspicuous.
TL;DR, comfortable wrist rest that just disappears the longer you use it.
The wrist rest is another story. The neoprene cover is stitched to a cardboard backing, then the rubber no-slip is the glued to the bottom. Mine arrived with the rubber backing in the corner already peeling, an immediate QA issue off the bat. Under that corner you can see a different orange color stitching than the black on top. Quite curious, the stitching patterns seem to line up, but I can't say with such a small sample size. Maybe its dyed after the fact. Either way, the mouse wrist rest is not the same quality craftsmanship as the keyboard wrist rest.
The mouse one is being exchanged maybe for the compact/slim. We'll see how that construction is. If the construction was the same across the line, that would be a different story. Also I believe Anker makes this product because they advertise it on their webpage blog.
I bought one a size larger than my keyboard and the extra space is great when playing league and have my left hand hanging close to the very left edge of my keyboard. I'd suggest the full-size for TLK users as well.
It's pretty flimsy, and it's warped (curled up at both ends), so it rocks a bit as I move my wrist around on it. (I've tried gently bending it in the reverse direction to flatten it out, but it always reverts to the warp.) The stitching was coming apart at two places on the under side, right out of the box. The cushioning is also pretty firm... I guess I was anticipating something a little softer.
It works, but as you can tell, I was expecting a little more.
Will fit any keyboard/mousepad
Keeps your wrist from hurting
Definitely improves aiming in games
Cons: I can see this being almost too big for some people
Nothing really gripping the desk so it doesn't move around but not really a problem.
Top reviews from other countries
Requires quite a bit of desktop real estate for the little support it does offer.
Dimensions are 20cm width 10cm depth 18mm tall (the amount of space it elevates your wrist from the desk).
Rubberised underside grip is nothing of note.
Should be made less deep and offer more cushioning ie made taller.
Does not constitute good value in my opinion.
Gel wrist rests offer better support but they're either finished off with a vinyl covering that tends to crack and then rip, or finished off with a polymer which means your wrist catches due to inability to let moisture escape.
After several months use this wrist rest is really starting to show signs of wear now, the base appears to be a sheet of thick cardboard wrapped in non slip material, this ha now substantially warped after getting damp through cleaning and the rest no longer sits flush on my desk.
The Lycra style material coating the covering the wrest has begun to stretch to the point it is very loose and dozens of tiny bobbles of material have begun to appear on the surface.
Was great while it lasted but I will now be pursuing a refund on this.
**/Original Review Below/**
Good Quality, very comfortable and works as described.
My only niggles with it are:
1: It is VERY light so despite it having a very good non slip base this is only effective when weight is being applied meaning its prone to being bumped around my desk.
2: The core seems to be very dense foam that while comfortable dose cause considerable heat build up during extended use.
Update after a couple of week of use - have upgraded to 5 stars. It really has made my typing experience on mechanical keyboards much more comfortable. I don't have strains on my wrist anymore thanks to the perfect height. The material is comfortable and not mushy but firm.
I wanted something tall (2.5cm) that this provides, but it just not comfortable enough given the price premium.
The outer material is nice and glidable, although not having any gel it does get hot with longer play sessions.
The depth of the rest though is intolerable if you use the number keys a lot in-game, the position is just not maintainable given the depth of the rest and causes a lot of discomfort.
The foam is quite firm, too much for me, it barely flexes with your wrists and you need to apply significant force to go into the foam at all.
Tbh I would've expected memory foam at this price range.
Additionally, as its just the foam and outer material, your wrists will get warm from use and if you're in a hot environment I could expect some sweating because of it.