Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

on June 24, 2016
A wonderful resource for anyone who is not fully acquainted with Classical Arabic and sees the necessity of being able to read the text uninterpreted. While all translations are interpreted, the word-by-word translation in tandem with the original text allows for easy checks and references, and deeper broader understanding. It really does improve ability with the language both Classical and dialect. Best for those with rudimentary Arabic ability, but really suitable for all.
on April 22, 2014
I downloaded and printed some of the PDFs that form this volume from emuslim.com, but it is far more convenient to use the material in bound format.

The Arabic text is printed in the Majidi font (as used in the Indian subcontinent) which I find much easier to read than the bland Uthmani font. If that isn't your cup of tea then perhaps you could contact the compilers to provide another version.

I have found the format to be clearly presented. I've spotted only very few typographical errors so far, so I'm impressed with this first edition. Your eyes can flick down to the line below to see the meaning of each Arabic word so overtime you'll pick up more and more vocab in context.

The English translation in the margin is clear and relatively free of tafsir-centric interpolation. They have been honest enough to put instances of that in brackets, unlike certain other translations that I could mention. There is an enormous difference between adding words merely for syntactic coherence [e.g. That (is) the book], as opposed to outright text tampering [e.g. and wipe your heads and (wash) your feet till the ankles]. Alas, I've not yet seen a translation that relegates all tafsir to footnotes.

The proceeds of the book sale go towards supporting a school in India.
2 helpful votes
on September 29, 2011
Allah said " AND WHEN WE ALLAH 0 HAVE RECITED IT, THEN FOLLOW ITS RECITATION " Surah QIYAMAH - 75 : 18.

To me it is the advice to understand THE QURAN to put into practice the Guidance of Allah.

Over the years I have collected as many as 21 Quran with very good translations.

I found Dr Shehnaz Shaikh and Ms Kauser Khatri's THE GLORIOUS QURAN Word-for-Word Translation is in the best format for comfortable reading and understanding.

We have recently bought 5 complete sets from Amazon for our family.

I pray to Allah to bless them for their services.

I thank amazon.com for quick marketing it.

Brother Shafi
London England
September 29, 2011
6 helpful votes
7 helpful votes
on May 30, 2017
A great tool after having completed Arabic 101
on April 25, 2016
I have many Quran translations but this is best as it enables me to recite Arabic text and understand most of what I'm reciting without dedicate time to read the English text. Having the English text beneath the Arabic enables you to do this. InshaAllah after a year or so, I hope to understand the Arabic text without any help.
on July 1, 2010
I have been longing for thesse volumes. I bought all of them Vol 1, 2,3. Alhamdullilah, I am pleased with the quality, print, paper and the papaer binding. It is easy to handleand read. I was more pleased when I saw that that my sale proceeds are going for a good cause. May Allah reward those who put efforts behind it. Insallah, I am going to buy more and tell my friends.I like the Arabic fonts and the way the book is organized. I will not mind to have all in one volume.
3 helpful votes
4 helpful votes
on August 30, 2017
Perfect products. I feel happy. I made a good purchase. Great books to learn holy Koran and Arabic language. thank you
on March 7, 2016
one of the best Quran meaning ever
on May 5, 2015
Every one should have this and study it !!!
on January 15, 2015
Great word for word translation. Highly recommend it.