Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $59.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Customer reviews

88%
12%
Format: MP3 Music|Change
Price:$0.99

Showing 1-10 of 11 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 17 reviews
on December 20, 2008
This group was new to me but was recommended by a friend especially for the song track #5 "Always". I LOVE THIS SONG. This album is teenager approved. When I'm alone I put my favorite(s) on repeat mode and listen to them. The song "Always" is incredible. I find this song to be encouraging and full of hope even though the part about the 3 year old boy was a little sad. I have listened to this album for days and not grown tired of it.
on November 4, 2016
Perfect! Love these songs!
on June 14, 2013
An awesome cd. Praise and worship at its best. I have seen Building 429 live and they are so wonderful. This CD is a wonderful gathering of some of their best. My sons who are, 21, 9, and 11 also love it.
on June 26, 2015
Awesome got support the band awesome worship album
on February 19, 2015
Excellent Christian Rock group.
on July 16, 2013
I love their sound. I love their lyrics and they are going to go places in the Christian music. I hope to hear more from them soon.
on April 25, 2012
Listen to it everyday, outstanding music. The music is very inspirational and uplifting. It has become mine and my husband's favorite CD.
on June 14, 2013
One of my favorite albums, and I have hundreds. This Christian Rock CD is great all the way through it.
on January 2, 2011
Awesome collection of this Christian rock/praise and worship band's best hits!!! A must-have for those who really love GOOD Praise and Worship music with a melodic ROCK edge.
on January 9, 2013
This is very uplifting music and not at all boring or dated. Great lyrics, very soothing to me.Would highly recommend.