BCA Month Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

• Glory

Customer reviews

Glory
Format: Audio CD|Change

on February 19, 2014
This is a great CD, Kutless is simply Kutless, and they are great at what they do, this is more of a praise and worship album and is very well done, it reminds me of It Is Well and Strong Tower, but is more like Believer, just not as heavy as some of their stuff, but it is Kutless, and in my opinion they are genuine and great at what they do and if you love God and love singing along to songs about praising God, then this is for you, if not, then look elsewhere, because Kutless is Kutless and Kutless is a great Rock and Praise and Worship band and always will be.
on March 19, 2014
Much like recent albums "It Is Well" and "Believer" - Kutless produces another solid set of Worship songs with a rock feel. Not quite the hard rock sound Kutless cut its teeth on, but not the worship sound one would find played in (many) churches on a Sunday morning, they have zeroed in on a mix that is quite there own. Solid lyrics pointing toward the supremacy and sufficiency of Christ and the call to the believer to live life in light of who Christ is, and who we are in Him this album is full of encouragement.The album is not mechanical or clunky - its tried and true sound and relevant lyrics continue to make for a good fit.

While I wouldn't describe the album as groundbreaking or something totally different than their prior work, it is still a great album that highlights solid songwriting, a pleasing sound, and continued development of this band's worship style. There is something to be said for continuity and producing a solid album time and again. Frankly it's what I'd expect from them as a seasoned band that seems to have found its niche with a rock/worship sound. I personally like to throw Glory and their prior worship albums in a mix with recent projects with labelmates Seventh Day Slumber, Jeremy Camp, and Citizens.
on March 4, 2014
This album is everything a CCM album should be. It's central focus is uplifting the Lord Jesus Christ, giving Him the Glory! There's a blend of soft worship, mid-tempo rock, and the harder edge 'We Lift You Up'. For those who appreciate praise and worship and rock, this is a great album. If you're looking for 'Hearts of the Innocent' and 'To Know that You're Alive', this is not the album for you. This album follows the styles of 'It is Well' and 'Believer' and contains songs that are very good for use in worship services. Kutless has come a long way since their beginning, and I love and greatly appreciate this band!

I highly recommend this album to anyone, especially Youth Pastors (like myself), and for Worship leaders.
on April 4, 2014
This CD isn't bad, it's better than their last one, but I still miss the old Kutless that was good old rock and roll with God as their focus.
on August 9, 2015
But I miss them, too.

I like a good worship album, but I love a great rock album. It seems that they have decided to soften up a bit and mainly put out worship style music.
I can't fault a band for going the direction they feel the Lord is leading them, but I do miss the old Kutless, Sea of Faces, and Hearts of the Innocent style. Believer had a few good rock moments and their rendition of It Is Well still gets me rocking.
Maybe I will amend this review after listening a little more, but as of now, it is only going to get a 3.
on May 30, 2017
good music
on May 7, 2014
I really wanted one song from this album. Usually Kutless mixes up the songs so it doesn't sound so every song doesn't sound the same. This album seems like all songs sound the same except the one I wanted, "Never To Late". If I had it to do over, I would probably just buy the MP3 of the one song.
on February 21, 2014
I love Kutless and worship songs--so this has become one of my new favorites. I am a fan of guitar-driven, rocking tunes, and there are plenty on Glory. I also enjoy their softer sounds. Very happy!
on March 12, 2014
Big hit with me and my family.. Kutless, you did it again! I love how they put so much emotion into their worship songs.
on February 17, 2014
I am a Kutless fan and it is true that they have gotten softer over the years, but their songs still hit home. They can still rock even if their sound is softer. I guess you could say they've become more radio friendly which isn't a bad thing. The music gets out to the masses, but I wish they would pepper their albums with more of their original ways of music. 50%-50% wouldn't be a bad thing, right? I still enjoy their music though.